时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季


英语课

 I hear you're scouting 1 pharmacies 2.


我听说你要去找药
Word travels fast.
消息可传得真快啊
Well, everything within a 20 mile radius 3 is picked clean.
周围20英里内都搜刮干净了
Then I'll go 30.
那就30里内吧
There's, uh, there's another option.
还有 嗯 还有另一个选择
Hey, dad, check this out.
嘿 爸爸 你看这个
Is that real bread?
那是真的面包吗?
I haven't tasted fresh baked bread in months.
我好几个月没吃过新鲜面包了
Yeah, it's a farewell gift from Pope 4.
是的 这算是Pope的送别礼物
He's a liar 5 and a deserter, but the son of a bitch can cook.
他是个骗子和逃兵 但这家伙就是会做饭
陨落星辰第一季
Come on. Dad.
快来 爸爸
It smells good. Hey, I heard you got a job.
闻起来不错 嘿 我听说你找了份工作
Dear God, we thank you for this meal
亲爱的上帝 感谢你给予我们的这顿饭
and for this safe place we live in.
感谢你给予我们这个安全的住所
We know not everyone is as lucky as we are tonight.
我们知道 不是每个人都像我们今晚一样幸运
Really think we're lucky?
你真的认为我们很幸运吗?
Yeah, I think we can still appreciate
是的 我觉得我们依然要感谢
what we have in our life, even now.
我们生命中拥有的 即便是现在这样
I'm thankful for the motorcycles
感谢摩托车
and the chance we have
感谢我们有机会
of bringing back the people we love.
把我们爱的人救回来
And I'm grateful we found each other
感谢我们找到了彼此
so we don't have to go through these times alone.
所以我们不用孤独地渡过这些日子
Well, I'm grateful for this bread,
呃 我感谢这个面包
even if it did come from Pope.
即使真是出自Pope之手
How about it, Dai? Worth a trip to the chow line?
味道怎么样 Dai? 值得排那么久的队吧?
Yeah, it was.
是的
Dai is high as a freaking kite.
Dai开始飘飘欲仙了
He is loving this bread.
他爱死这个面包了
Dai speaks about himself in the third person now?
Dai现在用第三人称说自己了?
Yes, Dai does.
是的 Dai用了
Did you get some of that bread, captain?
你要来点面包吗 上尉?
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Not bad.
不错
You should say something again.
你应该再说点什么
Heavenly father, for everything you've given us
上帝 感谢你所给予我们的一切
and especially for our connection to each other...
特别是你让我们彼此相连...
May we be truly thankful.
我们真心地感谢
In the name of the father, of the son,
以上帝之名 以上帝之子之名
and of the holy spirit, amen.
以圣灵之名 阿门

守候活动,童子军的活动
  • I have people scouting the hills already. 我已经让人搜过那些山了。
  • Perhaps also from the Gospel it passed into the tradition of scouting. 也许又从《福音书》传入守望的传统。 来自演讲部分
药店
  • Still, 32 percent of the pharmacies filled the prescriptions. 但仍然有32%的药剂师配发了这两张药方。 来自互联网
  • Chinese herbal pharmacies, and traditional massage therapists in the Vancouver telephone book. 中药店,和传统的按摩师在温哥华的电话簿里。 来自互联网
n.半径,半径范围;有效航程,范围,界限
  • He has visited every shop within a radius of two miles.周围两英里以内的店铺他都去过。
  • We are measuring the radius of the circle.我们正在测量圆的半径。
n.(罗马天主教的)教皇
  • The Pope is the spiritual leader of many Christians.教皇是众多基督徒的宗教领袖。
  • The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.教皇是罗马天主教的最高领袖。
n.说谎的人
  • I know you for a thief and a liar!我算认识你了,一个又偷又骗的家伙!
  • She was wrongly labelled a liar.她被错误地扣上说谎者的帽子。
标签: 陨落星辰 美剧