时间:2019-03-02 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季


英语课

 Gib? Damn. Captain? Tom. Tom! What... Gibson? 吉布?见鬼。上尉。汤姆。汤姆,你怎么...吉布森


He's gone. The school -- were we -- 他死了。学校,我们是不是
Skitters and Mechs took a run at us, but we held them off. Good. 突击者和械甲怪对我们发起了攻击,但是我们拖住了它们。很好
What happened to you?  你们怎么了
As we got near the leg, a ship came in and took us out. 我们靠近腿部的时候,一架飞船过来了把我们打出去了
We were close when it hit us.  它攻击的时候我们离得很近
The bomb's no good now.  炸弹现在也没什么用了
You know, these ships... I think they're being called home. Why? 你知道吗,这些飞船,我觉得它们称之为家。为什么
We jammed their frequency, messed up their communications. 我们切断了它们的频率,干扰了它们的交流
Must be why the streets are deserted 1.  所以这些道路无人看守
Maybe we rattled 2 their cage. Maybe they're confused... maybe a little afraid. 兴许我们扰乱了它们的老窝。它们可能不知所措了,也许还有点害怕
What are you thinking?  你在想什么
I'm thinking that I'm close enough to take a shot.  我觉得离得够近,可以开枪了
Tom... when the aliens first hit,  汤姆...在外星人第一次袭击的时候
all our surviving troops fired every heavy weapon they had into those things -- never made a dent 3. 我们所有幸存的军队都用最高端的武器攻击那些东西,一点没用
The chances of us bringing one of their ships down, even with a Mech load, are--  我们能打下它们一架飞船的几率,即使我们有械甲怪子弹
About as slim as our chance of having made it this far?  就跟我们能走到这里一样少吗
Come on! Let's let them know we were here.  来吧,让它们知道我们在这儿
Go ahead.  去吧
 

adj.荒芜的,荒废的,无人的,被遗弃的
  • The deserted village was filled with a deathly silence.这个荒废的村庄死一般的寂静。
  • The enemy chieftain was opposed and deserted by his followers.敌人头目众叛亲离。
慌乱的,恼火的
  • The truck jolted and rattled over the rough ground. 卡车嘎吱嘎吱地在凹凸不平的地面上颠簸而行。
  • Every time a bus went past, the windows rattled. 每逢公共汽车经过这里,窗户都格格作响。
n.凹痕,凹坑;初步进展
  • I don't know how it came about but I've got a dent in the rear of my car.我不知道是怎么回事,但我的汽车后部有了一个凹痕。
  • That dent is not big enough to be worth hammering out.那个凹陷不大,用不着把它锤平。
标签: 陨落星辰