陨落星辰第一季 第6期:准备出发
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
How long?
还有多久
Just finishing up.
马上就好
We got most of the stretcher cases off already.
需要担架的伤员大部分都处理好了
You're good.
干得漂亮
For a pediatrician.
对儿科医生就降低标准吗
For any doctor.
哪里 你们真的很棒
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧嘛
There is a silver lining 1 in all of this.
真的是 塞翁失马焉知非福啊
Oh, yeah?
是吗 怎么讲
If this hadn't happened,
如果没有外星人入侵
I'd be dealing 2 with flu shots and neurotic 3 mothers.
我每天就打打疫苗 安抚下紧张的妈妈们
I'd be grading midterms...
而我要批改期中试卷...
Or at least staring at a stack of blue books,
不然就是盯着一大摞公文看
trying to figure out how to avoid them.
心里想着如何不触犯那些条例
Hey, things could be worse.
说不定以后情况会更糟
So, what are we doing? Running? Regrouping?
现在怎么打算的 撤退 重整
I just hope Porter knows what he's doing.
我只希望波特的决定是对的
Retreat, regroup, return...
撤退 重整 返回...
Revenge.
最终 报仇雪恨
Forget about those shopsmarts.
别管那些商店了
They're too close in traps for sure.
它们离的太近 肯定没救了
Our best bet is that Sunday's in Belmont.
我们争取在周日到达贝尔蒙特
陨落星辰第一季
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
You don't have to agree. You just need to listen.
不需要你同意 你只需服从命令
Those are my orders. Yes, sir.
以上就是我的命令 遵命 长官
Okay, try it again.
再试试
You gonna get it going?
能发动吗
Almost there. I just need to fix the
快了 只要再弄一下...
You got 10 minutes.
给你十分钟
I hated carburetors before electronic fuel injection,
以前我讨厌化油器多过电控燃油喷射系统
and I hate carburetors now. Uncle Scott?
而我现在也讨厌它 斯科特叔叔
We've got 200 pounds of medical supplies.
这儿有200磅的医疗用品
Into the car or into backpacks?
放车上还是背包里
In the car. I'll get it going.
放车上吧 马上就能发动了
Backpacks. Backpacks.
背包里 背包里
All right, come on, try it again.
好了 再试一次
Why are we leaving?
我们为什么要走
Going someplace better.
因为要去个更好的地方
But tonight's the 8th. It's my party.
但今天是我8岁生日 我要庆祝
Oh, sure thing, your highness.
现在怎么庆祝 小寿星
Hey, you had a birthday party, too,
不公平嘛 外星人来了之后
and it was after they came.
你的生日还庆祝了的
We'll try to do a little something when we get settled.
安定之后 给你小小的庆祝下
We're doing the best that we can.
我们尽力而为吧
Give him a break,all right?
别烦他 行不行
Okay,load them up.
好 把这些装上去
n.衬里,衬料
- The lining of my coat is torn.我的外套衬里破了。
- Moss makes an attractive lining to wire baskets.用苔藓垫在铁丝篮里很漂亮。
n.经商方法,待人态度
- This store has an excellent reputation for fair dealing.该商店因买卖公道而享有极高的声誉。
- His fair dealing earned our confidence.他的诚实的行为获得我们的信任。