陨落星辰第一季 第144期:孩子们率先撤离
时间:2019-03-02 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Hey, Matt, I've been looking for you. You got to get going. 马特,我一直在找你。你得出发了
No. Not without you. 不,我跟你一起走
Why? What's the matter? 为什么,出什么事了
You're still mad at me, aren't you? For helping 1 Pope 2? 你还在生我的气吧。因为我帮了珀普
I was angry with you, yeah, 我确实生你的气了
and I'm sorry that we haven't had a chance to talk about it until now. 而且很抱歉,直到现在我们才有空来谈谈这件事
I'll never do it again. I promise. 我不会再那样了,我保证
Actually, you probably will, and I'll probably call you on it, just like yesterday. 事实上,你可能还会那么做,而我也会像昨天那样子对你
You are growing up. 你在长大
And it's not gonna be easy for you to find your place or for me to know when to back off. 对你或者对我来说,知道什么时候退让都不是一件容易的事情
And if I seem angry, it's only 'cause I care about you so much. 如果我看起来生气,只是因为我非常在乎你
Come on. Dr 3. Glass wants to get all the kids out first. 来吧。格拉斯医生要所有的孩子先离开
Dad, you know those Mech bullets 4 that we made? Yeah? 老爸,你知道我们造的那些械甲怪专攻弹吗?知道
Do you think they'll help? 你觉得管用吗
Yeah, I do. 管用
Let's go. 走吧
Sarah. Charlotte's so beautiful. 莎拉,夏洛特真漂亮
She's more than that. She's a miracle 5. Thank you. 不止如此,简直就是奇迹,谢谢你
Of course. Stay safe. 当然,保重
Okay, everyone be careful on the steps. 大家小心台阶
Once you're in the tunnel 6, stay close and follow your guide. 一旦进入隧道,不要拉开距离,听从指挥
Anne! Hey. I could stay with you. 安。我可以跟你在一起
I mean, you don't know what's coming, and... 谁都不知道会发生什么事,而且
Someone needs to watch out for Rick. 总得有人照顾里克吧
And you never know when someone might need a doctor. 不一定什么时候就会有人需要医生
A year of medical school hardly makes me a doctor. 我只在卫校学了一年,算不上个医生
A year of this, and you're that and more. 这一年的经历,你已经不仅仅是个医生
You've helped out a lot of people, Lourdes. Especially me. 你帮助了许多人,卢尔德。尤其是我
Stay safe. 保重
You too. 你也一样
Okay. We'll catch up. I promise. 我们会赶上的,我保证
Okay. Bye. Bye. 好的。再见。再见
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
n.(罗马天主教的)教皇
- The Pope is the spiritual leader of many Christians.教皇是众多基督徒的宗教领袖。
- The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.教皇是罗马天主教的最高领袖。
n.医生,大夫;博士(缩)(= Doctor)
- Dr.Williams instructs us in botany.威廉博士教我们植物学。
- The ward of the hospital is in the charge of Dr.Green.医院的这间病房由格林医生负责。
n.弹药;军火
- The bodies of the hostages were found riddled with bullets. 在人质的尸体上发现了很多弹孔。
- The bullets and cannon-balls were flying in all directions. 子弹和炮弹到处乱飞。
n.奇迹,令人惊奇的人或事
- The doctors said that his recovery was a miracle. 医生们说他的复原是件奇事。
- It is simply a miracle that rice should grow in such a place.稻子竟能在这样的地方生长,这实在是个奇迹。
标签:
陨落星辰