陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Good Morning Chen Hao. How are you? C:I am fine, 不过,我正找你呢。 我有点急事要请教你! A:What's going on? C:老板昨天晚

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

A: I want our moving day to go smoothly and am open to your suggestions. B: I would suggest that you make a list and check off the items as you go along. The list will get shorter as your moving date approaches. A: What things do people usually put o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Competition and cooperation Competition is a common phenomenon in our society . We compete when we play games, we try to do better than others in our study, and there is constant competition for jobs, fame, wealth and so forth. Therefore,we can say t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Chapter 18(备注:这是最后的一篇对话) Friendly Helpful Lawyers 友善助人的律师 Dialog Disk 3-13 There are ways to keep an attorney under control and things running smoothly. I think the best way to demonstrate this is through a dialog showing a nego

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

栏目简介: 很多人都说中国人喜欢说客套话,该客套的时候客套,不该客套的时候,大家都在客套。不光是中文,在英文中客套的词语也是满天飞。今天,Jeremy老师就将为您教授英语中的客套

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语客套话

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 派大星被一个神秘的钩子抓走了,我们要帮助海绵宝宝闯过重重难关,顺利的救出派大星。 操作方法:方向键控制移动,方向键控制跳跃。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

Oh dear. This is awkward. 天啊。太难相处了。 I've never worked with anyone like this before. 我从来没有和这种人工作过。 Well, now's your chance Anna. 你的机会来了,安娜。 Rachel may be awkward to manage but try these p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

所有的技能,只要掌握了适合自己的正确方法,勤奋练习,就一定会有进步。艺术是如此,语言也是如此。 我敢打赌,看此贴的所有朋友,都一定比笔者更年轻、更聪明,但人生经历却不见得

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

大家在备考六级过程中需要备考的一部分就是语法,由于语法比较枯燥乏味,所以很多人都对他望而却步,但是语法的重要性不言而喻,作文翻译没有语法肯定不行,这就需要我们好好备考语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Toyota managed its network of suppliers in such a collaborative manner 丰田用一种合作的方式组织供销商网络 that it could work very quickly and smoothly with suppliers to repurpose production, 因此能够与供销商迅速顺利地合作

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Unit 26 Good luck! Good luck! 祝你好运! Good luck! 祝你交好远! Good luck! 祝你好运! Have a good journey! 一路顺风! Have a good journey! 祝你旅途愉快! Have a good journey! 祝你旅途顺利! Have a safe trip! 一路平

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Jump into the air! cried Charlotte. 跳高!夏洛大叫。 Wilbur jumped as high as he could. 威尔伯能跳多高跳多高。 Keep your knees straight and touch the ground with your ears! called Charlotte. 膝盖挺直,把你的耳朵碰到地面

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

How much did the fish weigh? asked Wilbur eagerly. 那条鱼有多重?威尔伯问道。 I don't know, said Charlotte. There was my cousin, 不知道,夏洛说,再回过来说我堂姐, slipping in, dodging out, 它滑进滑出, beaten merc

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

The rat looked disgusted. 老鼠似乎很厌烦。 But he sneaked away to the dump and was back in a while with a strip of cotton cloth. 不过它还是溜回到垃圾场去了。过了一会儿,叼着一块布条回来。 How's this? he asked. 这个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

That's wonderful, said Wilbur. How is the plan coming, Charlotte? 那太好了,威尔伯说,盘算得怎样啦,夏洛? Have you got very far with it? Is it coming along pretty well? 盘算得差不多了吗?盘算得顺利吗? Wilbur was

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

用被动语态(形式)来表达被动意义,但有些句子用的却是主动形式,表达的却是被动意义。下面我们就来总结一下常见的用主动形式表示被动意义的几种形式。 1.连系动词(如:feel,taste,sound,sm

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The media have gathered outside the hospital. 媒体们早已守候在医院门前。 The baby - who is fourth in line to the throne - was safely delivered at 08:34 BST, Kensington palace said in a statement. 英国夏令时8时34分(约合北京时间

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

释义: come along 事情进行中,一起去(with somebody) 表示某件事情进行得很顺利,进行中的含义。如果想表示与某人同行可以用 come along with sb。Come along! 表示抓紧时间,可以翻译为快点!或快跟来

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Competition is a common phenomenon in our society . We compete when we play games, we try to do better than others in our study, and there is constant competition for jobs, fame, wealth and so forth. Therefore,we can say that, in a certain sense, com

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

2014年英语六级作文通用三段式模板 2014年英语六级作文经典通用三段式模板,考生可参考借鉴。 第一段 I assume that you are familiar with the words of sb, who once said, 谚语. Definitely, 对谚语的解释. (记得

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导