Life's greatest regret,than the wrong insist,and easily give up. 人生最大的遗憾,莫过于错误的坚持,和轻易的放弃。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

Liaison Rule 1 : Consonant / Vowel Words are connected when a word ends in a consonant sound and the next word starts with avowel sound, including the semivowels W, Y, and R. Exercise 2-2: Word Connections CD 2 Track 37 图片1 In the preceding examp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

A:Would you like to know about benefits and so forth? 您愿意了解一下它的好处及其他的事情吗? B:Please. Everyone enjoys hearing the benefits of something! 请讲。每个人都喜欢听有好处的事情啦! A:With this agreement

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Its sheaves of conducting wire were insulated within a gutta-percha covering, 它的绝缘导线束裹在马来树胶皮中, which was protected by a padding of textile material enclosed in a metal sheath. 由一条套在金属套管的纤维带保护

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Golden Bird 08 黄金鸟 08 [牙牙学语-童话] 计划施行得很顺利。狐狸又说:等你到了有金鸟的那座城堡时,我和公主留在门口,你骑马进去和国王说话....

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

The crowds arrive daily at Flushing Meadows Park in Queens. Its the US Open and all eyes are on the top tennis players in the world. With 254 matches just in the mens and womens singles tournaments, its a lot to keep up with, but behind the scenes, I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

1.President Barack Obama is in Shanghai, launching a three-day visit to an important global US partner. It's also his first visit to China. Obama heads to Beijing next. 2.Former New York Mayer Rudy Giuliani says putting suspected 9/11 terrorists on

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(十一)月

Business Financial Services offer one of the widest ranges of banking products and services in the market today. Managing a growing business demands most of your time and energy. That is why working with the right bank can help your business sail mor

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

First today, we're taking you to the Middle East. The northern part of Iraq is where you'll find the city of Mosul. On one side of the ongoing battle for it, ISIS terrorists who took over Mosul when the Iraqi army fled in 2014. On the other side, Ira

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

A vacation always runs more smoothly when you plan ahead. And we humans aren't the only ones who make travel arrangements.A new study shows wild aramitans choose the direction of the trip in advance and then communicate their plans to others. The wor

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

This is Scientific American sixty seconds science. I'm Shouky Berswek. Got a minute? Jazz musicians are skills introvisers, and now we know that they craft their spontaneous melodies the same way you craft the sentence. Researchers scan the brains of

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(三)月

How is work today? It's been a hard day today. First I was one hour late. You know the traffic is really bad. And then I got yelled at by my boss. Oh,man! That's not all. After that I sat down working at my computer. But when I try to transfer everyt

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

My company decided that it was time to remodel our offices and I was put in charge of getting bids from contractors. The trouble was, I had heard horror stories from friends who did remodeling and I was worried about finding a company that would get

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The world's first quantum satellite is currently in the middle of in-orbit testing, and will carry out additional scientific tests after November, the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) announced on Oct. 12. 根据中科院10月12日公布的消息,全

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I was happy to finally get a job, but I wasnt ready for a first day of work like this one. ... Boss: This is your first day and my job is to give you the rundown on how we do things around here. This is a well-oiled machine . Everybody has to pull hi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The crash-landing is the latest in a string of mishaps to hit Asian carriers in the past 12 months. 这次的坠机是在过去一年来一连串的亚洲航空事故中的最新一场灾祸。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

When Yosuke the parrot flew out of his cage and got lost, he did exactly what he had been taught-recite his name and address to a stranger willing to help. Police rescued the African gray parrot last month from a neighbor's roof in the city of Naga

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

If youwant anythinginlife, you gottamakeit astudy. If you want to besuccessful, you gottastudyit,not leaveit tochance. If you want to behappy, you gottastudy happiness. Youcantjusthope thatthingswillturn out OK. 如果,你要在人生中有所作为,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Never, Conseil. 永远找不到了,康塞尔。 Besides, Mr. Nemo really lives up to his Latin name, since he couldn't be less in the way if he didn't exist. 此外尼摩先生, 正如他的拉丁语的名字所表示的意义一样,好像并无其

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

卸下包袱,轻装前行,顺利通过四六级 Traveling Light 这首由Joel Hanson和Sara Groves联手带来的《Traveling Light》,实属乡村风格歌曲的经典之作。Joel Hanson的吉他节奏简单明快,在此之前他曾发行过两

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲