A Long March-5 carrier rocket has arrived in Wenchang, Hainan, for the launch of the Shijian-18 communication satellite that's scheduled for June, the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation said last Saturday. 中国航天科技集团公司

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

C: what do you think about this store? I heard its a posh store thats only got branches in big cities. A: I love this store. The only problem is that its extremely expensive. C: dont worry. Ive decided that for your birthday Im going to take you shop

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Remember, love, who gave thee this, 亲爱的,记住,这本书是谁给你的。 When other days shall come, 在将来的日子里, When she who had thine earliest kiss, 当给你最早亲吻的人, Sleeps in her narrow home. 早已不在人世

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Checking on a delivery A: QuickServ Delivery. May I help you? B: Hi, this is Sharon in Mr. Reynoldss office. One of your delivery men picked up a package here about an hour ago. A: Yes, is there a problem? Maam? B: Well, it still hasnt reached its de

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Now hold on your pants. 惊喜还在后头呢 This is the most expensive gift. 价格最逆天的礼物闪亮登场了 This is 1.85 million dollars. 这件大礼价值一百八十五万大刀 It is forevermark Ultimate Diamond Collection. 它是永恒印

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

纵横人情江湖多年,难免碰到一些怪咖,送一些奇奇怪怪的礼物。 可能当时谈起生气,现在谈起反而觉得那人很可爱。 因为每一个礼物,都是别人对自己的一个认可,可能都是一段有趣的回忆

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A 25-year-old Chinese woman named Youyou has become an Internet sensation aftercooking 99 roses into petal jam, Qianjiang Evening News reported. 据《钱江晚报》报道,25岁的中国姑娘悠悠成为了网络红人,原因是她把99朵玫瑰花

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在苹果前任CEO史蒂夫乔布斯辞世一周年之际,苹果官方也更改了其官网首页布置,推出一段约1分钟45秒的纪念乔布斯的视频。苹果在首页上发布的视频幻灯片内容包含了一系列的乔布斯黑白照

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝这次的工作是送比萨外卖,一路狂飙没有一点休息时间,还要躲过路上的障碍,当接近顾客房间时,按空格抛出,注意在路上可以获

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!今天杨琳放假归来,Mike本来满心欢喜,却忽然发现自己做了一件对不起杨琳的事儿......我们要学到: 1. Off t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Topic 1-House improvement worsens everything? We've all seen those home improvement shows that portray a Cinderella transformation of someone's house. But what happens when they do the opposite and the transformation goes horribly wrong. Recently, th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

英文歌词: Say shawty got gifts,gifts,gifts Damn girl... Shawty got gifts,gifts Shawty got gifts,gifts.. {chorus} Shawty got lips,shawty got hips In the club shawty makes them niggas wanna give tips She climbs up to the top And down to a split Shawty

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Leave it to Russell Brand to buy his new bride Katy Perry the most extreme wedding present anyone could imagine: a tiger! The couple got hitched at the Aman-i-Khas resort in Rajasthan, India yesterday and Russell supposedly surprised his new wife wit

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh, hell, no! 靠,不是吧 Why is this line so long? Did the new iPhone come out? 怎么这么多人排队,新iPhone出来了吗 Let's just get him over there. 咱们把他扶过去吧 Max, anything you can do to move this along? 麦克斯,你能

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Good afternoon, I am Sarah Hen, you are hearing the top 5 stories buzzing online right now. Coming in No.5. When it comes to winning his mom's heart, Leonardo DiCaprio has it in the bag, a Chanel bag, to be more specific. The actor bought his mom a d

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

They were two princes doomed to death; 命中注定,两位王子在劫难逃, Each loved his beauty and his breath: 让人钦羡,青春鲜活风华正茂, Leave us our life and we will bring fair gifts unto our lord, the king. 尊敬的父王,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Permission to enter the judge's chambers? 请求进入法官内庭 Permission granted. Excuse the tubs of blue cheese. 请求通过。别介意这些蓝起司。 They're being held as evidence in the case against eating here. 它们是我没有在这偷

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Gravity Payments employees celebrated CEO Dan Price's victory in court against his brother by gifting him with a brand new car. 日前,Gravity Payments公司的CEO丹普莱斯在法院胜诉了他的哥哥,而员工们竟然送了一辆崭新的豪

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Subject:I will see myself out, thank you. 迷你对话 A: It is very late. I have to go home now. 现在很晚了,我得回家了。 B: OK, let me see you out. 好吧,那我送你出去。 A: Well, I will see myself out, thank you. 恩,请留步

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1.手气好 have the Midas touch 王先生的手气特别好,干什么都挣钱。 Mr. Wang has the Midas touch: everything he does turns to gold. (此语源自希腊神话。据说神给一个叫Midas的人一种特殊的力量,任何东西只要被

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语