Donny 在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是Jimmy要问的:别慌。 Jimmy: Donny, 大事不好了! Donny: What happened, Jimmy? You look terrible! Jimmy: 两小时后

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! T hank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

We always have a lot of fun at Christmas. 我们在圣诞节总是玩得很开心。 First, we buy presents for our family and friends. 首先,我们为我们的家人和朋友们买礼物。 We also buy a Christmas tree. 我们还买了圣诞树。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Tom Peterson worked for many years to build a solid business selling television sets, stereo systems, and home appliances. He gave people good value, a full satisfaction guarantee, and friendly service. With the help of his wife Gloria, who handled t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

Shop assistant:Good afternoon, sir, is there anything I can help you with today? Mark:umm... yeah!Im looking for a nice gift to give my girlfriend. Our fifth anniversarys next Friday. Shop assistant: Well, I would be happy to assist you in choosing t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Thank you for organizing this great baby shower for me! Ive always been to baby showers but never actually had one held for me! Lets get started! B: Ok, lets start opening some presents! A: Oh look! What a great little bib for the baby! This will

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

英语作文 根据下列提示,编写一段题为Giving a Gift的对话(50个字左右): 提示: (1) 圣诞节, Xiao Chen拜访了 Elizabeth,并送给她一件礼物。礼物是一只漂亮的竹 篮。 (2) Elizabeth当场打开了礼物。她非常高兴,说这正是她所喜欢的,并再次感谢小陈。 Giving a Gi

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

It is Christmas time. Ms. Miller goes to a store. She shops for gifts for her students. She buys 20 stockings. She buys candy canes. She buys school supplies. She buys gingerbread cookies. She puts the items in the stockings. She goes to the cashier.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

UNIT 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?你旅途愉快吗? Lesson 29 Gifts for Everyone 给每一个人的礼物 We bought gifts for you in Beijing. This kite is for you,Steven! Thanks,Jenny! You're welcome!不客气! Do you like it?你喜欢它吗? Yes,I d

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

Lesson 28: Oh, Christmas Tree! 第二十八课:噢,圣诞树! 1. Where does the star go? 1.星星去哪儿了? Yesterday we bought gifts. 昨天我们去买礼物。 Today we are putting up the Christmas tree. 今天我们在装饰圣诞树。

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

UNIT 4 Li Ming Goes Home 李明回家 Lesson 25 Buying Gifts 买礼物 1.How will they go to the store?他们要怎么去商店 I will fly home to China next week. Before I go,在我走之前, I want to buy gifts for my family. I want gifts from Cana

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第八册

A: Dad, dad, dad! Wake up! It's Christmas! B: Timmy. It's too early for this. Look, it's six in the morning! Go back to bed! A: No way! Santa already came and left all our presents! Can we go open them? Please! Please! C: Of course, we can, honey. Bi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午吃饭在餐厅找到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 能找到你,太好了。 A:Will you join me? C:好啊,我正好有事问你。 A:What is it? C:我有个同事两个星期

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

今天我们要学的词是regift。Regift, 意思是把自己收到的没用的礼物拿来转送给别人。最新调查显示,36 % of U.S. adults will regift this year, 美国36%的成年人今年都会把收到的礼物转送给别人。Regifti

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是stash。 Stash, 指把东西储藏在安全的地方。欧洲央行放出新一轮低成本贷款后, European banks stashed record amounts of money in the European Central Bank overnight, 欧元区各银行在欧洲央行的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

记忆是伟大的礼物,是上帝给予我们的一个纪念品和一个财富,给了我们微笑和回忆的机会,它可以创造未来的财富并且使我们铭记,唤起我们对过去的回忆。这是上视体育经常播的一首歌,由此献给无私奉献的08北京奥运志愿者们,感谢你们的辛勤付出,我们会永远铭记. 《about

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是gift card。Gift card, 就是可以在商场使用的代金卡。新年到了,亲朋好友们通常会互相交换礼物。 If you don't know exactly what to buy, gift cards might be a good idea, 如果你不知道该买什

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃