Mother’s Day Is More than Flowers By Michael Smalley Smalley Relationship Center, www.smalleyonline.com Every Mother’s Day millions of moms receive the customary card, bouquet of flowers, and if t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

A: Can you help me pick out a gift for my daughter? B: She might like a laptop computer. A: That sounds like a good idea. B: Might I suggest a Mac? A: How much? B: Well, a 15-inch Pro is $2,100. A: That sounds great. I'll take it. B: Great. How would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

中国向来都对送礼有颇多讲究,那老外送礼又有什么讲究呢?今天潘吉和Jenny和你聊一聊在不同场合你最适合送什么样的礼物给你的外国朋友。你一般都送什么礼物给你的朋友呢?赶快留言告诉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

betoken v 预示,表示=signify=indicate 【例】Dark clouds betoken a storm 乌云予示着暴风雨的来临。 【记】1)be使成为,token(n 记号,标志)-使成为标志-预示 2)beto读:鼻头,ken肯-鼻头被啃是一

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

1.有趣的漫画 We are five hats. 我们是五顶帽子。 We are five balloons. 我们是五个气球。 We are five candles. 我们是五支蜡烛。 We are five gifts. 我们是五个礼物。 Surprise!We are five years old. 惊喜!我们五岁了

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4A

歌词如下: Here's a gift for you. This is for you. Here's a doll for you. Do you like it? I like it very much! Thank you very much! I'm happy you like it! I love it! I love it! Here's a gift for you. This is for you. Here's a model plane for you.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Vicki: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Vicki Lilly: Hi. Im Lilly, 欢迎收听《地道英语》 Vicki: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Lilly: 和汉语一样,英语里也是有着非常多

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

My favorite holiday is New Year.It's a very important festival in Chinese cultrue.In fact,it's the highlight of the year.Everyone returns home for a family reunion.We have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives.Peop

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

李华和Larry今天又到购物中心去采购圣诞礼物。李华会学到两个常用语:on edge和give it a rest. (Crowded mall FX) LH: 我真搞不懂耶!还有几个星期就要过圣诞节了

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 这是一款雪山兄弟版的游戏,不过这次主人公是一个可爱的小MM,如果你喜欢你可以去玩玩,很好玩的哦!方向键控制人物移动,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Lesson 31: Are You Ready for a Quiz? 第三十一课:你为小测验做好准备了吗? Does Danny know the right answers? 丹尼知道正确的答案吗? Touch your nose for yes. Touch your ear for no. 正确的答案摸下鼻子。错误的摸下

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

The Fairy Shoes 神奇的鞋子 The gifts which fairies gave to people often did strange things. 仙女给人们的礼物往往都能做一些奇异的事。 In this story some fairy shoes played a good joke on Timothy. 这则故事中,一双神奇的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

To realise the value of one year, 要体会到一年的价值, ask the student who has failed to grade. 就去问一个留级的学生。 To realise the value of one month, 要体会到一个月的价值, ask the mother who has given birth to a p

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Imitation A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

In recent weeks and months, Shanghai residents have been receiving an unusual present in their mailboxes. The elongated blue packages contain a small self-help manual and a dinky little measuring tape - surely just the thing discerning citizens of Ch

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Nicola, you're from England. 托德:尼科拉,你是来自英国吧。 Nicola: Yes, I am. 尼科拉:对啊,是的。 Todd: OK. Now in England you have something called Boxing day. 托德:好的。现在英国有称为节礼日的节日。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: John, can you talk a little bit about the frog that you got for your Valentine's day gift. 托德:约翰,你能谈谈那只青蛙吗,你在情人节收到的礼物? John: Sure, yeah, my wife gave me this Pac Man frog for Valentine's day

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband. Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

周末逛街,这儿有一些非常实用的英语口语表达,能帮你在逛商场或是流连在精致小店时找到你所寻找的东西。 I'm just looking. 当你走入一家店时,促销员都会问你想买什么,如果你还不知道你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

老外这样调侃圣诞老人,真的好吗? 圣诞老人(Santa Claus)别称Saint Nick、Kris Kringle、Father Christmas或Santa(爱尔兰英语的Santy),一位专门在圣诞节前夜时悄悄赠送礼物给小孩子的神秘人物,是

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语