You may be amused by the Indian custom of eating with the fingers. 你可能会对印度人用手指抓饭吃的习俗感到十分有趣。 You may be amused by the Indian custom of eating with the fingers. 你可能会对印度人用手指抓饭吃的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

Lesson 196 Keep up 1. I do hope I'm not keeping you up. 2. You are all doing a splendid job; keep up the good work. 3. I can't keep up with you. 4. The good news keeps our spirits up. 5. He is too poor to keep up his house. 6. It's too difficult to k

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

There is no time like the present. 机不可失,时不再来。 there is no time like后面加一个时间,表示没有比...更好的时候了,后面可加to do something,表示没有比...更好的时候去做某事。 There is no time like the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Brooke: So, got any more ideas for the website? Shan: Well, since we're collecting gifts instead of red envelopes, I made a for guests only gift chat room. Brooke: But we registered at Macy's. People can just buy gifts there. Shan: The Taiwanese won'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Could you gift-wrap it, please? 请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗? Could you gift-wrap it, please? 请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗? With pleasure, wait a moment, please. 乐意效劳,请稍等。 Thank you! 谢谢! You are welcome. 不客

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

栏目简介: 很多人都说中国人喜欢说客套话,该客套的时候客套,不该客套的时候,大家都在客套。不光是中文,在英文中客套的词语也是满天飞。今天,Jeremy老师就将为您教授英语中的客套

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语客套话

本课精选短语及短句: 1. Buying a Gift 买礼物 2. wedding registry 婚礼礼单 3. Hi, Theresa. Could I ask you for some advice? 嗨,Theresa。我能问一下你的意见吗? 4. My American friends, Lance and Laura, invited me to their w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

火车是一种重要的交通工具,相信大家在出差的时候一定和它打过不少交道。那么今天让我们来了解一下和票务有关的常用语吧。 Can I get a seat for the D207 on Wednesday? 我想买一张周三的D207的车票

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

1.I present this gift as a token of our appreciation 我用这个礼物作为我们感激的象征 A:John, I present this gift as a token of our appreciation for what you've done for us. B:You shouldn't have done this. I just did what I should have done. A:约翰,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):plain 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:凑份子买礼物 语法天地(Grammar Talk):by与until的用法区别

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Were you awake or asleep when they came? continued the Farmer. 黄鼠狼来的时候,你是醒着还是睡了?农民继续问他。 I was asleep, answered Pinocchio, but they awakened me with their whisperings. 我在睡觉,皮诺乔回答说,可

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The One With The Dirty Girl 本集简介: Ross dates a fantastically beautiful paleontologist (Cheryl); everything is going great until he finds out she's incredibly messy. Chandler buys a rare copy of Kathy's favorite book for her birthday, but the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Kids' imaginations are in overdrive when it comes to composing Christmas lists - as they ask for a live walrus, the power of invisibility and Taylor Swift. 每到写圣诞礼物清单的时候,孩子们的想象力总是超乎寻常的他们想要一

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LESSON 44 第四十四课 wore 穿着 green 绿色 joke 笑话 Jessie 杰西 presents 礼物 jolly 快活 deal 交易 trim 修剪 expect 期待 leggings 打底裤 MAMMA'S PRESENT 妈妈的礼物 Jessie played a good joke on her mamma. 杰西和妈妈开

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

(在丈夫的律师Daniel的要求下,Alicia强忍怒气找到了有利于Peter上诉的证据。Alicia出门时突然发现Daniel未经同意给家里送了个礼物篮,顿时火冒三丈,丢掉了所有礼物还当面警告Daniel不要妄图收

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

So what you're telling me is your finances are as messy as your purse. 所以你的意思是你的财务跟你的包包一样乱吗 Careful now! Starting to get a little hot up in here. 小心你的用词!开始有点剑拔弩张啊 Fine, I don't c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty seven third graders eagerly anticipated the great day of gifts giving. 那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三年级。班上27个孩子都

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

讲解文本: go out of one's way 特意,特地,不怕麻烦的 I went out of my way to help him. 我特意帮了他一把。 Mike went out of his way to get you this gift. 麦克特地去给你买的这件礼物。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Have a seat.Have a seat,thank you very much. 请落座 谢谢大家 请落座 Thank you so much at this extra nice I appreciated,I send it right back to you. 感谢大家多我的厚爱 我荣幸之至 将这份爱如数奉还于你们 And before we

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

要写英语圣诞祝福?给朋友、给同事、老板、客户、爱人、亲人、同学、老师?不用愁!我们精心收集的这份英语圣诞祝福大全,供你尽情挑选! 关键词: #1.For Friends:给朋友 Spencer's selecti

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀