Want to think outside the typical list of great gifts to give your mom this Mother's Day? Forget the traditional flower bouquet, and treat her to a memorable family trip. From a spa staycation to a stress-free cruise to a relaxing wine weekend, here

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 鼠标控制找茬游戏。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

在中国,乔迁之喜往往用鞭炮庆祝。但在美国,搬来了新邻居,你可要带上礼物去欢迎。要带什么礼物呢?赶快听听课程吧!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The Gifts Mon.:Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents . They have only 20 dollars a week, it doesnt leave much for savin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

今年情人节,大多数单身者最想要的礼物不是贺卡、鲜花和巧克力,而是一段特别的经历。尽管经济停滞不前,多数追求浪漫的人在这一天仍然不会少花钱,甚至会花得比去年更多。 一项新的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.Desmond Tutu, Social Rights Activist 「你不能选择你的家人,他们是神给你的礼物,如同你是他们的礼物。」德斯蒙德杜图 德斯蒙德杜图(19

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

It was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty seven third graders eagerly anticipated the great day of gifts giving. 那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三年级。班上27个孩子都

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

According to legend, a young man while roaming the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear water. The water was so sweet, he filled his leather canteen so he could bring some back to a tribal elder who had been his teacher. 据传说,一

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Can I take your coat? 我给您拿大衣吧? Can I take your coat? 我给您拿大衣吧? Thank you very much. 谢谢。 Here is a present for you from our corporation. 这是我们公司送给您的礼物。 Here is a present for you from our co

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Do something which buys you happiness. 花在能让自己感到快乐的事情上。 While studying in Delhi only for 4 years, I had visited Connaught Palace quite a few times. I used to see those children selling balloons and other stuffs all day lo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Vikash Kumar, Thinker, new to the corporate, B.Tech IIT Delhi Do something which buys you happiness. 花在能让自己感到快乐的事情上。 While studying in Delhi only for 4 years, I had visited Connaught Palace quite a few times. I used to s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dede来参加Lily的生日会,顺便邀请了Claire的初中男友Rubbie来女儿家里做客,这让Claire相当的尴尬。Gloria为Lily准备了一本有声读物作为礼物,Jay对此嗤之以鼻。Mitchell希望Lily成为生日会的主角,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

这是一篇家长写给老师的感谢信,字里行间透出对老师深深地敬意和感激! It is the last day of the school year and I stand empty-handed with no gift to give you. It isn't that I haven't tried to think of something thoughtfu

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1.Chinese dragon. 麒麟。不是中国龙的意思。中国古代的神兽,雄为麒,雌为麟,明代郑和下西洋带来了长颈鹿后,又用来代指长颈鹿(在日本依然如此),常用来比喻杰出的人。 2.American beauty. 美国

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

What was your weirdest Christmas gift ever? 你收过的最奇怪的圣诞礼物是什么? 获得706好评的答案@Akia Vongdara When I was about 15, my parents walked into my room while I was asleep, saying, Merry Christmas!, and placed a pack of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What Is It? 这是什么? On the last day of kindergarden, all the children brought presents for their teacher. 最后一天上幼儿园,孩子们都给老师带来了礼物。 The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She held it up and said,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Mother ChildIt was Christmas 1961. I was teaching in a small town in Ohio where my twenty-seven third graders eagerly anticipated the GREat day of gifts giving. 妈妈与孩子那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Once a man confessed, The great question I have not been able to answer is What does a woman want? Many husbands and boyfriends wonder the same thing today. But modern psychologistsand womenknow the answer. A woman wants most everything a man wants:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's time to pass the jacket now. You've had it long enough. 是时候换人了。你已经穿得够久了。 But I'm not done with it! 但我还没穿够呢! Fair is fair. 公平公正。 Ugh, fine. Okay, time's up. 好吧,给你。时间到了。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Sporting house 妓院 (不是体育室) Dead president 美钞 (不是死了的总统) Lover 情人 (不是爱人) Busboy 餐馆勤杂工 (不是公共汽车售票员) Busybody 爱管闲事的人 (不是大忙人) Dry goods 美纺织

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语