Ali: Right here. And write your address. You'll get the card in the mail within a week. Shan: OK. Ali: I know your friend will like the gift set, especially the teddy bear. Shan: Well, the teddy bear is for me! Ali: Remember to keep your receipt in c

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

栏目简介: 一个每年送面具给我的神秘女孩,她喜爱的食物究竟暗藏什么 玄机?知识多不压身: 本期内容: chili oil 辣椒油 smashed garlic 蒜泥 My mother likes flavouring dishes with chili oil and smashed ga

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听

1.有趣的漫画 Can you buy me a present? 你可以买个礼物给我吗? I will buy you many presents for your birthday. 我会买给你很多礼物。 I wish you a happy birthday. 祝你生日快乐。 I will buy you many presents for Christmas

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4B

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:绵羊是上帝的仆人,所以我们要帮上帝将驯良的绵羊送上天堂,把灰马送进地狱。 操作指南:选D 键再点马是将马送到地

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

1. I am thinking what gift go give my mother. 我在想给妈妈送什么礼物。 还能这样说: What gift should I buy for my mother? I am not sure what present is good for my mother. 谚语: Gifts from enemies are dangerous. 敌人的礼物是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I am thinking what gift go give my mother. 我在想给妈妈送什么礼物。 还能这样说: What gift should I buy for my mother? I am not sure what present is good for my mother. 谚语: Gifts from enemies are dangerous. 敌人的礼物是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

【生词预览】 wrap 包裹 【笑话原文】 GiftWrapping OntheafternoonofSecretaryDay,myco-workerandIfinallyfoundthetimetogetgiftsforoursecretaries.Whileatthestore,mycolleaguenoticedmydisappointment. What swrong? heasked. Theywon tprovidegiftwr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【情景再现】 一位美国客户来到Catherine的办公室洽谈业务,该客户非常友好,业务谈得很成功。事毕,美国客户谢绝了Catherine的午饭邀请,起身要走,Catherine站起身来,欲送他出办公室,客户

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

核心句型: I am dropping off some paperwork for you. 我是来给你送文件的。 drop off sth. for sb. 字面意思理解是:把某物丢给某人,含蓄礼貌点讲就是说给某人送某物。因此,当美国人说I am dropping off s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

北京时间4月14日,火箭在主场轻松的击败了黄蜂,第三节双方分差就已达到20分,一场彻头彻尾的完胜。接下来,火箭常规赛只剩最后一场,打小牛,最终的排名和季后赛对阵到时也将水落石出。 火箭赢的这么痛快,原因在哪呢?第一肯定是防守,第四节还剩2分钟的时候,黄蜂的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Venezuela Buys Oil for Cuba as Venezuelans Suffer Venezuelas state-operated oil company reportedly has bought nearly $440 million worth of foreign crude oil and shipped it directly to Cuba. The Reuters news agency says this information comes from com

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Ladies and gentlemen: I present to you our Commercial Crew astronauts. The announcement was made at the Johnson Space Center in Houston Texas by NASA Administrator, Jim Birdenstine. 女士们、先生们:下面向大家介绍我们的商业航天员。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

Otelo Vizcaino got this surprise of his life when every penny to his name and every bit of credit he had was suddenly frozen. On the way to work, I stopped to put gas in my car and my card didn't work. Vizcaino was the webmaster for Ripley's Believe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

A Gift for Little Zeke 给小齐克的礼物 This is for you,Little Zeke.这是给你的的,小齐克. Thank you,Tess.谢谢你,苔丝. You're welcome!不客气! Little Zeke lives in Emma's desk. Emma and Little Zeke are friends. He helps Emma and Em

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

AS IT IS 2016-09-14 Drones to Deliver Fast Food to Virginia Tech University 美国弗吉尼亚理工大学使用无人机送快餐 Students in the American state of Virginia will soon be able to order burritos carried by unmanned aircraft. The food d

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Online Access Spurs Popularity of Gift Registries 网络心愿礼物单在美国流行 Once upon a time in America, people receiving gifts had no idea what was wrapped in the pretty paper. Surprise was part of the delight. The givers chose presents w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

A: Bill. Bill! You gotta help me! B: Whats wrong? Slow down or you are gonna give yourself a heart attack. A: Tomorrow is Christmas and I havent bought my mom anything! Im such a bad son! B: Take it easy! Lets go to the mall, window shop a little and

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

President Barack Obama has his eyes on the stars -- or more accurately -- a planet. 美国总统贝拉克奥巴马一直关注着夜空中的繁星或者更准确的说,是其中一颗行星。 In an op-ed published last Tuesday on CNN, Obama set a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

重点词汇 wrap:vt. 包;缠绕;隐藏;掩护 clue:n. 线索;(故事等的)情节 gift:n. 礼物;天赋;赠品 1. I'm ready to wrap that perfect Christmas gift but I haven't found it yet 我已经准备好精美包装我的完美圣诞

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Gracious giving requires no special talent, nor large amounts of money. It is compounded of the heart and head acting together to achieve the perfect means of expressing our feelings. For, as Emerson explains, The only gift is a portion of thyself.一份

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读