[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝,方向键控制,上键是跳,下键是刹车,空格键发送比萨,数量有限,不要知扔哦。也不要撞到小朋友哦。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

On the mean streets of Gotham City, he uses his physical prowess, intellect and state-of-the-art weapons to snare villains. 在蝙蝠侠系列电影的高谭市,蝙蝠侠用他的超凡威力、智慧和最先进的武器给恶徒布下天罗地网。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

According to legend, a young man while roaming the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear water. The water was so sweet, he filled his leather canteen so he could bring some back to a tribal elder who had been his teacher. 据传说,一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

THE space race between America and the Soviet Union was as much about ideological one-upmanship as extraterrestrial exploration. A new space race to the moon has an even less lofty goal: sightseeing. Two space-tourism companies are planning rival lun

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

每一个人都要感谢母亲给予我们宝贵的生命和无私的爱。如今母亲节(Mothers Day)就要到了,这正是慰劳我们伟大母亲的绝妙时机,何不趁此机会为母亲挑一份爱意十足的礼物呢?不过送礼要送到

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝最近手头紧,于是开始做小工送外卖,现在你要帮助他把汉堡送到客人手上。 操作方法:方向键控制前进后退,方向键控制重心,鼠

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

70 柬埔寨将红色高棉领导人送上法庭 Cambodia Moving To Put Khmer Rouge Leaders On Trial Stephanie Mann Washington 26 Jun 2001 23:04 UTC Cambodia is moving slowly toward putting on 1)trial

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

Hey,we should get going. 我们该走了 Judges don't appreciate the value in being fashionably late. 法官可不吃时髦地迟到这套 Got any other tips? 还有其他提醒吗 Let the lawyer do all the talking. 你自己别插嘴 They'll give yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

That's the last of them. Look at us. I think we look very nice. 这里是最后一批了。瞧咱们这身。我觉得看起来挺不错的 Really? I think we look like the Olson twins. 是吗?我觉得看起来像奥尔森姐妹 Well hello, girls.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

双语美文:来自内心的礼物

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

An advert for a house in Indonesia has gone viral online after the woman selling it offered to throw in an unusual extra feature for free -- her hand in marriage. 近日,印尼一则卖房广告在网络上疯传,原因就是这则广告中买房的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 Finding the perfect Mothers Day gift is hard, so to make things easier, we asked moms of the BuzzFeed Community what theyd actually like to receive. Heres what they told us. 很难说母亲节什么礼物最完美,为了让问题变得简单点,我

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Russian President Vladimir Putin has turned down the offer of a dog as a gift from the Japanese government, according to a Japanese MP. 据一位日本议员表示,俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔普京于日前拒绝了日本政府将狗狗当做礼物

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I have received many presents when I have my eleven birthday party. My parents give me a teddy bear, my uncle gives me a book. My best friend gives me a goldfish. Among all the gifts, I love the goldfish the most. I always want to have a pet in the f

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天是一年一度的教师节,教师是天底下最光辉的职业,他们扮演着教书育人的重要角色。而许多家长也正在为孩子向老师送什么礼物而头疼。那么,教师是否应该接受学生或家长的礼物呢?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If your future mother-in-law thinks youre not suitable for her darling son or daughter, dont shower her with gifts and compliments stand up to her instead. 如果你的未来岳母或婆婆认为,你不适合她的宝贝女儿或儿子,别给她献

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

While most eight-year-olds dream of getting a new bike or maybe a doll for their birthday, little Poppy Burge will be getting something more extravagant - ?8,000 of vouchers to spend on plastic surgery. 大部分8岁孩子的生日梦想还是得到一

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Git Fresh音乐组合,是由来自迈阿密的Mike Ezay,Pretti Sly,Penny,Rude Boi组成的RB组合,签约于Jive Records唱片公司。2002年,以《Deep Side》出道,并发行同名专辑《Deep Side》。之后该组合与Jive Record

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I believe he believes that he was a real priest.There's something going on here.Was he a real priest? 我相信他自己会相信他是个牧师 因为他脑子里想着这件事 他是真的牧师吗 He was likely just show how much will pay attenti

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Subject:I am dropping off some paperwork for you. 迷你对话 A: Have you heard my travel experience? I can tell you some. 你听过我的旅游经历吗?我可以告诉你一些。 B: Well, I am dropping off the paperwork for you, not for your

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语