人生第一份工资,你会怎么花?
英语课
Do something which buys you happiness.
花在能让自己感到快乐的事情上。
While studying in Delhi only for 4 years, I had visited Connaught Palace quite a few times. I used to see those children selling balloons and other stuffs all day long over there. I found this fact really disheartening that those children would be passing through the gates of these fancy restaurants like KFC and McDonald's on numerous occasions each and every day, many more than we people who actually go in there without actually knowing how does that food inside tastes. So a part my first salary was dedicated 1 to treating a dozen of such kids at KFC and that 31st evening was truly one of the happiest moments of my life. Now the salary is a decent amount so rest of the things like sharing it with parents and treating my friends did followed.
虽然我在德里只学习生活了4年,但我早已去过Connaught Palace很多遍了。以前我常常看到一些孩子们在那里售卖气球什么的东西,一卖就是一整天。而且我发现一件很让人感到心酸的事情,那些孩子们整天都得穿梭于诱人的餐馆,比如肯德基和麦当劳,但是他们跟我们不一样,他们根本不知道这些餐馆的食物味道如何。所以当我收到了第一份薪水,我就拿出一部分来请客,我请了十二个这样情况的小孩子吃肯德基,这个月末的夜晚是我人生中感到最快乐的一个晚上。如今我的工资水平已经相当不错了,接下来的事情就顺利成章了,比如和父母朋友分享自己财富。
一:You must be young as you are getting first salary.
当你拿到第一份薪水时,你肯定很年轻!
1. Start a Recurring 2 Deposit for yourself.
为自己开一个定期存款账户。
After sometime the accumulated money will push you to make it a habit.
当你不久之后看到存款,这就会驱使你养成储蓄的习惯。
2. Instead of buying gifts for your parents, start another R.D for them and make a promise to never break it until they need it.
与其花费在给父母买礼物,不如也为他们开一个定期存款的账户吧,然后保证不到必要时不会使用里面的资金。
Put small amount, so that you won't get into cash crunch 4. After many years, parents appreciate you for this R.D than the first gift you gave.
只存进一小部分,不至于陷入现金短缺的情况。多年后,父母就会对你的这一份礼物感到欣慰。
二:Spend wise, all the best!
花得对,什么都好!
This summer I got my first salary while working as an intern 5. The amount was huge and I had no idea what could I do with it.
这个夏天我得到了我的第一份实习生薪水。薪水很高,我根本不知道该怎么花了。
The first thing I did was buy a Macbook Pro 3 Mid 6 2015 model for myself. I also bought Pink Floyd discography.
拿到薪水后,我第一件事就是买了Macbook Pro Mid的2015年款给自己,然后又买了Pink Floyd的专辑。
Apart from that I think the best thing I did was buying gifts for my whole family. I live in a joint 7 family of 20 members. Each one of them was there for me during my struggle phase and it was essential to thank them. I didn't buy very expensive items but the genuine smile on their faces when they received their gifts was priceless. It was a great investment I think. I also bought gifts for my friends because in their happiness lies mine :)
除此之外,我觉得我做得最有意义的事情就是给家人买礼物。我生活在一个20人的多代同堂的大家庭里。他们每一位都陪伴我渡过困难的时期而我也很有必要去表达对他们的感谢。虽然我买的礼物不算非常昂贵,但是当他们受到礼物时露出真诚的笑容让我感到一切都是无价的了。这是我认为最棒的投资。并且我也为我的朋友们购买礼物,因为他们的快乐也就是我的快乐。
Do something for those who helped you. Who care for you. Who love you. Who make your life worth living. They are the ones who deserve a share of your achievement. Thank them :)
为帮助你的人做点事吧。那些在乎你的人,那些爱你的人,以及那些让你的生活变得有意义的人。他们非常值得分享你的成就。感谢他们。
三:Give half the money to parents or buy gifts which they cherish for long.
把一半薪水给父母,或者给父母买些他们珍爱已久的礼物。
Go to an orphanage 8 and distribute clothes, sweets.
到孤儿院为孩子们分发衣服和糖果。
Go to an old age home and spend time with them.
到老人的家里做客并陪他们说说话。
四:Celebrate. Buy presents for your loved ones in family. And also donate some part to the needy 9.
庆祝呀!给亲爱的家人买点礼物。然后为有需要的人捐款。
Ahmed Balfaqih, Lots of people ask me for my opinion.
If any of your parents are still alive, give it to them. A small thank you token for all what they have done for you.
如果你的父母还活着,那就把薪水给他们吧。象征着感恩他们一直以来的付出。
That is what I did.
我就是这么做的。
总结:拿到人生中的第一份薪水确实是一件非常美好的事情,因为在拿到薪水前我们会期待,会想象拿到薪水后购买各种东西的可能性。不过正如以上的几位Quora答友的建议,拿到薪水后我们可以做点有意义的事情,比如为身边的亲友准备一份小礼物,感谢他们一直以来的陪伴与关怀,也可以在能力范围内为有需要的人们施以援手,在别人感到快乐的同时,自己也能感到内心的暖流满满的。
adj.一心一意的;献身的;热诚的
- He dedicated his life to the cause of education.他献身于教育事业。
- His whole energies are dedicated to improve the design.他的全部精力都放在改进这项设计上了。
adj.往复的,再次发生的
- This kind of problem is recurring often. 这类问题经常发生。
- For our own country, it has been a time for recurring trial. 就我们国家而言,它经过了一个反复考验的时期。
n.赞成,赞成的意见,赞成者
- The two debating teams argued the question pro and con.辩论的两组从赞成与反对两方面辩这一问题。
- Are you pro or con nuclear disarmament?你是赞成还是反对核裁军?
n.关键时刻;艰难局面;v.发出碎裂声
- If it comes to the crunch they'll support us.关键时刻他们是会支持我们的。
- People who crunch nuts at the movies can be very annoying.看电影时嘎吱作声地嚼干果的人会使人十分讨厌。
v.拘禁,软禁;n.实习生
- I worked as an intern in that firm last summer.去年夏天我在那家商行实习。
- The intern bandaged the cut as the nurse looked on.这位实习生在护士的照看下给病人包扎伤口。
adj.中央的,中间的
- Our mid-term exam is pending.我们就要期中考试了。
- He switched over to teaching in mid-career.他在而立之年转入教学工作。
adj.联合的,共同的;n.关节,接合处;v.连接,贴合
- I had a bad fall,which put my shoulder out of joint.我重重地摔了一跤,肩膀脫臼了。
- We wrote a letter in joint names.我们联名写了封信。
n.孤儿院
- They dispensed new clothes to the children in the orphanage.他们把新衣服发给孤儿院的小孩们。
- They gave the proceeds of the sale to the orphanage.他们把销售的收入给了这家孤儿院。
标签:
工资