LESSON 64 ON THE SHORE 第六十四课 在岸边 Edith took her little sister to play on the sands by the sea-shore. 伊迪斯带着她的小妹妹到海岸的沙滩上玩耍。 They saw a great many pretty shells and stones lying about, and they beg

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 65 THE SUN 第六十五课 太阳 Get up, little boy. Get up at once, I say. How long do you mean to lie there? 起床了,小男孩。立刻起床,我说到。你打算在那躺多久? I have been trying for a long time to look in at you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 67 EACH ONE USEFUL 第六十七课 你们都是有用的 Cock-a-doodle-doo!cried the cock. He stood in the farm-yard and crowed aloud, that all might hear him. Cock-a-doodle-doo!大公鸡打鸣。他站在饲养圈大声的啼鸣,以至于所有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Britain Measuring diversity 英国 衡量种族多样化 The London effect 伦敦效应 Britain is becoming more like its capital city 英国渐渐成为一个大都市 Milton Keynes, a new town of 249,000 people some 50 miles from London, is famous

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

LESSON 36 Don't be too sure 第三十六课 不要过于肯定 Father, don't you want me to be clever and great? said Willie to his father one day. 爸爸,难道你不想让我变聪明和伟大吗?一天,威利对他的爸爸说道。 I want y

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 17 We are seven 第十七课 我们是七个 I met a little cottage girl, 我遇到了一个女孩的小屋, She was eight years old, she said; 她八岁的时候,她说; Her hair was thick with many a curl 她的头发是厚许多旋度 That

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 18 The gate without a latch 第十八课 没有锁的门 There was a farmer, who had a little gate, which opened from his yard into a field. 有一个农夫,他有一个小小的门,打开可以从他的院子到田地里。 This little ga

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 19 The spoder and the fly 第十九课 蜘蛛和苍蝇 Will you walk into my parlour? said the spider to the fly; 你会走进我的客厅吗?蜘蛛对苍蝇说; 'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy. 那是最漂亮的小客

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den, 蜘蛛转过身,走进他的书房, For well he knew the silly fly would soon come back again; 因为他知道愚蠢的苍蝇会很快回来; So he wove a subtle web in a little corner s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Turing again to the Prince, he added, Young man, you will one day be King. 转向王子,法官又补充道:年轻人,有一天你会成为国王, How can you expect your subjects to obey you then, if you yourself thus disobey the King's laws

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 45 The stone that rebounded 第四十五课 会反弹的石头 O boys, boys, don't throw stones at that poor bird, said an old gray-headed man. 噢,孩子们,孩子们,不要拿石头扔向那只可怜的小鸟,一位头发花白的老者

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 55 The sea-gull 第五十五课 海鸥 If I were to be a bird, I should never choose to be a sea-gull, 如果我是一只鸟,我怎么都不会选择成为一只海鸥。 said Ellen Burns, as she gazed forth on the rough waves and the stormy

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 25 The pet lamb 第二十五课 小羊 One little thing after another had been sold, to buy food and clothing for the family. 为了给家人置办衣物和食物,家里的小东西接二连三地变卖了, At last nothing was left that co

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 24 The lion and the mouse 第24课狮子和老鼠 One day, as a lion was lying asleep in a forest, some mice began to amuse themselves by running over him. 有一天,当狮子在森林里打盹儿时,一些老鼠开始在他周围嬉戏、玩

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 26 Persevere 第二十六课 坚持 Drive the nail aright, boys, Hit it on the head; 把钉子拿准了,专心敲打它的头部; Strike with all your might, boys,While the iron's red. 当铁烧红时,用你所有的力量打磨。 When

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 46 The lion 第四十六课 狮子 The lion is called the king of beasts. He is fierce and bold, very noble-looking, and of great strength. 狮子号称百兽之王,因为狮子凶猛英勇,长相威武,力量强大。 The home of the la

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 32 Play 第三十二课 做游戏 Now's the time for merry play, 现在是快乐的游戏时间, No more lessons for to-day! 今天没有其他课要上了! Then play, play, play! 那我们就来玩玩吧! Duty has been bravely done, 任务

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 43 The prince and the prisoners 第四十三课 王子和囚犯 There was once a prince who now and then paid a visit to the chief prison in the land over which he ruled. 曾经有一位王子,他时不时去视察辖地内的主要监狱。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 15 THE SHEEP AND THE LAMB 第十五课 羊妈妈和羊羔 This is a sheep: 这是一只羊: it eats the green grass. 它以青草为食。 It has a warm coat 它身披一件 of soft, soft wool. 柔软温暖的羊毛外套。 Some day, good s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

LESSON 32 FRISK AND NED 第三十二课 Frisk和Ned NED has been at play till he is quite worn out. Ned直到精疲力尽还一直在玩。 He sits down on the step at the door, and soon goes to sleep. His dog Frisk comes and sits by him. 他坐在门边

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册