Entrepreneurship and technology 企业家精神和科技 Wheres Britains Bill Gates? 英国的比尔?盖茨在哪? Britains government cannot conjure a technology giant out of thin air. But it can help 英国的政府不能凭空变出个科技行业巨

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

(伦敦)一份周二出版的调查显示,在莎士比亚逝世400周年之际,他在英国之外获得了比在本土更高的人气,但也促成了英国的繁荣,提高了英国的影响力。 调查显示:莎士比亚在英国之外的国

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The economy Autumn leaves falling 经济秋叶落了 The growing troubles in the euro zone mean Britain is set for another recession 日益严重的欧元区危机,意味着英国将要面临下一轮衰退 PREPARE for some bad news. The prime mini

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

LESSON 14 Brave bobby 第十四课 勇敢的波比 Some years ago, a ship bound for China had on board, with other passengers, an officer, his wife, their only child 很多年前,有一艘开往中国的大船,船上有很多游客,船长和妻子

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 5 The humming-bird 第五课 蜂鸟 Under the shade of a tree, at the end of one of the twigs, hangs a tiny little nest. 在树荫下,树梢中,挂一个小巢. It swings in the air, and is as light as a feather; for it is made chiefly of moss

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 4 Tit for tat 第四课 以牙还牙 A boy was one day sitting on the steps of a door. 有一天一个男孩坐在门的台阶上. He had a broom in one hand, and in the other a large piece of bread and butter, which somebody had kindly given

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 3 The tea-farmer 第三课 茶农 Once upon a time there was no tea at all in our country. 曾经有一段时间在我们国家- In England, in the olden time, people used to drink ale, and a sweet kind of wine called mead. 英格兰没有茶,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 2 Little JIM 第二课 小吉姆 The cottage was a thatched one, 一个茅草屋, The outside old and mean; 外面又老又寒酸 Yet everything within that cot 然而屋内的一切 Was wondrous neat and clean. 是多么的整洁干净。 The

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 1 The snail on the wall 第一课 墙上的蜗牛 What ails you, lad? said Dame Bell to a little boy, who sat near a wall at the back of her house. 小伙子, 你怎么了?Dame Bell对一个小男孩说, 他坐在在她家附近的一堵墙旁。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 58 The idle boy 第五十八课 懒惰的男孩 The idle boy at school 懒惰的男孩在上学的年纪 O dear me! what a terrible trouble it is to me to learn lessons! 啊~饶了我吧!对我来说学习课程是多么可怕的难题啊!

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 62 A good example 第六十二课 一个好榜样 A poor boy once went to a ragged school, where his face was well washed. 一个贫穷的男孩在贫民儿童免费学校上学,在学校的时候把脸洗得很干净。 When he returned hom

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 64 What maggie's penny did 第64课 麦姬的硬币 Please take my penny, said Maggie to old Dan the fisherman, who sat on a bench mending his nets. 请拿着这些硬币吧!麦姬对坐在一个长凳上补网的老渔民丹说道。 Her br

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 3 The rabbits 第三课 兔子 There is George looking at the rabbits. Let us go and see them too. 乔治正在那里看兔子。我们也一起去吧。 Oh, how pretty they are! Can they eat anything? 啊,多么可爱的兔子!它们什么都

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 5 Early rising 第五课 早起 Get up, little sister; the morning is bright, 快起床,小妹妹,看早晨多么明亮, And the birds are all singing to welcome the light: 所有的小鸟都唱着歌来欢迎这些光芒; The buds are

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 7 The bee 第七课 蜜蜂 I love to see the busy bee, 我喜欢看着忙碌的蜜蜂 I love to watch the hive: 我喜欢观察蜂房 When the sun is hot they linger not 即使艳阳高照,他们也不偷懒 It makes them all alive. 工作让他

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 12 The echo 第十二课 回声 Hop, hop, hop! shouted little Henry, as he was playing in a field near a wood. 小Henry在一块靠近一片森林的地方玩耍时大喊着跳啊,跳啊,跳啊! Hop, hop, hop! came an echo in reply. 响起

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 11 The wolf 第十一课 狼 The wolf is one of the fiercest of all the beasts of prey. 狼是最为凶猛的猛兽之一。 It is an animal of the dog kind, and is a little like a dog, and a little like a fox. 属于犬属,有一点像狗,又

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 8 The swan 第八课 天鹅 The tame swan is a very gentle bird. It likes to swim on streams and ponds. 顺从的天鹅是很温和的鸟类。它喜欢在溪流和池塘里边游泳。 When it is young it is gray, and not at all a pretty bird

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Ornithological trends 英国鸟类迁徙趋势 This bird has flown 有所改变 Why some species are thriving outside southern England 为什么英格兰南部有些物种开始兴盛? WHEN people talk about a north-south divide in Britain they are

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

LESSON 69 THE RABBIT IN THE WOOD 第六十九课 灌木中的白兔 In a wood where beasts can talk 在野兽谈论的木丛里 I went out to take a walk. 我出去散步 A rabbit sitting in a bush 白兔坐在灌木中 Peeped at me, and then cried,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册