A new study indicates that combining aerobics and weight lifting can help people with Type 2 diabetes keep their blood sugar levels under control. Most people probably think of diabetes control in terms of diet or insulin, but Dr. Tim Church says exe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年12月

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin switches campaign managers in the middle of an election campaign. Is his position as solid as he would like the world to think? The prime minister was talking tough, telling a nationwide TV audience that the parl

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年12月

005 movements of parts of the body Beginner A: when you are in a restaurant you want the waiter to bring the bill, what do you do to attract his attention? B: I just make eye contact with him and nod my head. Then I tell him when he comes over to th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Cameroon Launches Campaign against Illegal Hospitals 喀麦隆开展打击非法医院运动 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im Faith Lapidus. Today on the program we have three stories from the Afri

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

US Anti Apartheid Movement Helps Bring Change to South Africa 美国反隔离运动给南非带来改变 It's been 20 years since the end of apartheid in South Africa, the system of racial segregation that curtailed the rights of black South Africans

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

Does Exercise Trigger Headache? Dear A Moment of Science, I like to exercise, but I suffer from migraines and worry that getting my sweat on at the gym could trigger a headache. Am I right to be cautious? Good question. For some people, exercise can

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

黑人生命一样重要运动希望结束警察暴力 No Justice! No Peace! No Justice! No Peace! It was a loud cry heard around the country in 2015. Thousands of Black Lives Matter supporters were demanding sweeping changes to the nations criminal

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Aerobic Exercise and Mental Performance Stretching and toning are certainly important, but their benefits are different from that of aerobic exercise. Surprisingly, aerobic exercise isnt just beneficial to your heart, it also sharpens your mind. You

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

One thing we're proud of here at A Moment of Science is that there isn't a lot of sex and violence on our program. Although, did you ever stop to wonder why sex and violence so often go hand in hand? How come nobody complains about violence and garde

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has criticized moves to seek a royal pardon for exiled leader Thaksin Shinawatra. The campaign comes soon after by-election victories by pro-Thaksin politicians. 泰国总理阿披实.维乍集瓦批评了企图寻

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

Mike Chang here from SIXPACK SHORTCUTS. 这是SIXPACK SHORTCUTS的Mike Chang。 Today, I'm gonna show you a cardio routine that I do for my own clients to help them burn body fat, 今天,我要展示给你看一个,我为我的客户做的,帮助

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

The Heat Is On 热传递,是热从温度高的物体传到温度低的物体,或者从物体的高温部分传到低温部分的过程。热传递是自然界普遍存在的一种自然现象。只要物体之间或同一物体的不同部分之间

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest