运用舞蹈演员替代幻灯片,这就是科普作家约翰博安农的 小小的建议。 在他引人入胜的伴舞演讲中,他以身作则,演讲由黑色标签运动(Black Label Movement)伴舞。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

Baseball 棒球 A person throws the ball and another person hits the ball with his wooden bat. 一个人扔球,另一个人用木球棒击球。 The ball rolles across the ground and the batter starts to run. 球滚过地面,击球手就开始跑。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Gaming Industry Breaks Gender Barriers in Pakistan 巴基斯坦的游戏公司打破了性别障碍 LAHORE In a country where women's rights are often ignored, Pakistan's young gaming industry is breaking gender barriers. An example is two start-up c

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Chapter 31 第31章 Beginning of the antislavery agitation 反奴隶制运动的开始 323. Growth of Slavery in the South. 323.奴隶制在南方的发展 South of Pennsylvania and of the Ohio River slavery had increased greatly since 1787. 自178

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

It has been around for over 4,000 years, is played in every corner of the globe and is a main staple of community and school events. The sport has long been praised as a game for building teamwork and cooperation. Tug of war has a long list of merits

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Everyone loves a bargain, as those restaurant chains which offer you special all you can eat deals for a fixed price know all too well. In Pakistan a pizza company had been doing a roaring trade during the Muslim month of fasting. Families who were r

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

模仿文本: What de Coubertin found so persuasive really was the lessons that could be learnt through sport and the benefits that that would give in terms of educating the whole person and what he felt that Arnold had done was to introduce the wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

THE PRESIDENT: I want to thank the members of Congress who've joined us as I sign the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, a piece of legislation which prohibits health insurers and employers from discriminating on the basis of genetic informat

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Why should we all skate no matter what our age? Because you get a lot for a little: It's a bargain! One of the greatest active sports that everyone of all ages can participate is skating. If you can wa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

So here's the sound that we played in the room. 这是我们在房间中播放的声音。 And this is a high-speed video we recorded of that bag of chips. 这是我们摄制的薯片袋的高速视频。 Again it's playing. 同样, There's no chan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

在印度的拉贾斯坦邦,有一所非常特别的学校。这学校主要教育农村成年人(其中很多是文盲),使他们成为他们自己村里的太阳能工程师,艺术家,牙医和医生。这所学校就叫做赤脚大学。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:地球村

Want to try Paragliding Activity? No problem. But first, let’s see what you need to prepare. 伞头 座包 头盔 副伞 飞行服 其他配套装备还有:护目镜,飞行靴,飞行服,对讲

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

金属切削 metal cutting 机床 machine tool 金属工艺学 technology of metals 刀具 cutter 电路 circuit 半导体元件 semiconductor element 反馈 feedback 发生器 generator 直流电源

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

风轻云淡的日子,最适合全家出动共享阳光。今天我们就来一起探访一下美国人最流行的家庭户外活动,也许可以从中获取一点灵感呢~~顺便,把关于这些户外活动的英文也学到了! sunbathing 日

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Obama Joins Head Injury Debate 奥巴马加入关于运动脑损伤的辩论 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. A debate has continued for years in the United States about sports-related brain injuries, or concussions. Conflicting

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Older Athletes, Lower Fitness Age 新研究显示运动让你更年轻! Is there a way to turn back the clock on your age? A new study says yes. Exercise can make you younger. At least it can lower your fitness age that is the measure of how well you

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

New Words: jellyfish n. 水母; buffalo n.水牛; despite prep. 尽管,不管 athletic adj. 运动的,运动员的; 01.The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people. 蠢也

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Despite their extraordinary achievements, none of these women have made it into our narrative of the First Intifada. 尽管有这些非凡的成就,没有一个女人进入了我们关于大起义的描述中 We do this in other parts of the globe,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'd like to rent a compact car/SUV/Van. 我想租小型车/多功能运动车/箱型车 小型车用英语怎么说小型车用英语怎么说 I only learned to drive forward and back my car up. 我只学了如何倒车和前进 I'd like to rent

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Shane listened to the sounds coming from the apartment above him. Was there a bowling alley up there? Was there a basketball court up there? Was there a dance studio up there? Was there a construction site up there? Things dropped on the floor. Thing

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)