克里斯柯鲁威将展望体育运动的未来并思考科技能为球员、教练还有粉丝带来怎样的改变。作为前美国国家橄榄球联盟的弃踢手,克里斯想像在未来利用扩增实境技术让人们身临其境如在球场

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

The Russian province of Ulyanovsk, today is officially Conception Day. Almost all civil servants will stay at home. Explained the region's governor,''I hope they devote themselves to their children and to their partners.'' This is how it works: get

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

quality [(1) that which something is known to have or be; (2) amount of value or excellence] An important quality of steel is its strength. (1) Their goods are of the highest quality. (2) question [(1) to ask; (2) to express wonder or disbelief; (3)

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语1500基础单词例句

Unit 117:Make good choices 第117单元:做正确的选择 The key to keeping up a regular program of exercise is to choose activities that you like. 持续落实有规律的运动计划之关键是要选对你喜欢的运动。 If you can't swim

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 125:Run yourself more ragged at the gym 第125单元:让自己在健身房里耗尽精力 Exercising on gym or health club equipment,rather than walking or running on your own,tends to give you a harder workout. 不要只靠自己散步或跑步

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 127:Be an early-bird exerciser 第127单元:做个早起的运动者 Researchers at the Southwest Health Institute in Phoenix compared people who work out in the morning to people who do so in the evening. 凤凰城西南健康中心的研究员

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

D: Dad. B: Yeah? D: You okay? B: Yeah, I was just thinking. Whered your mom go? D: Gift shop with Chris. I have no idea that you know so much. B: About Gettysburg? D: About everything. I mean, I know youre a Marine and all, and I shouldnt be surprise

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Aki / Japan speaker I like rugby. I like watching rugby. There's a lot of actions. There are a lot of nice looking guys, you know, nice movements, also the pace of the games goes fast, so a lot of scoring, and I enjoy it. Matthew / England speaker We

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Todd: Hey Julia. Julia: Hey Todd, how are you doing? Todd: Good, good. Now Julia, you are really fit and also you are a yoga instructor and a runner so you are the perfect person to talk about extreme exercise. Julia: Extreme. I wouldn't say I'm an e

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Well actually speaking of extreme sports, we're talking about extreme sports, have you heard about ultra marathon? Julia: I'm reading a book right now that's about a tribe of ultra runners in Mexico and I thing it's gonna come on to the subject

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Why not talk to Mr. Geller about your concerns to make him know exactly how you feel? 为何不和盖勒先生说一下你的忧虑,让他了解你的真实感受呢? Why not talk to Mr. Geller about your concerns to make him know exactly how you

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Nigerian Answers Boko Haram's Anti-Education Campaign with Schools In Nigeria, the militant Islamist group Boko Haram wants to end anything related to Western society especially Western-style education. Even the name Boko Haram means Western educatio

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Making Mistakes on Stage 在舞台上跳错了怎么办? 不管您是否芭蕾舞演员 请一定要看 The worst thing you can do in the middle of a performance when you mess up is to stop dancing,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

大连国际步行节:健康漫步好心情 步行精神万代传 A study shows that walking is a great way to improve your level of activity and your health. With green trees all around, a blue sky

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

AS IT IS 2015-02-18 Young Vietnamese Clean Up Environment 越南青年人发起清洁运动 Vietnams move from poverty to a fast-growing economy has caused harm to the environment. In the future, young people will be among those worst affected by the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2015-06-11 Israel Fights Boycott Movement 以色列抵制联合运动 Israel is increasing its efforts against an international boycott movement. Some activists are calling for the boycott of Israeli-owned businesses that operate in the Isra

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2014-10-16 Indian Prime Minister Launches Cleanup Campaign 印度总理发起清洁运动 Indias prime minister, Narendra Modi, has started a nationwide campaign to clean up the country and provide toilets to all homes by 2019. The effort is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Occupy Nigeria Movement Says it Wont Stop Fighting Government Corruption 尼日利亚抗议运动表示不会停止 Executive Director of Nigerias Enough is Enough coalition, Yemi Adamolekun was on her way home from an Occupy Nigeria protest in Lagos

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

One night came on a hurricane, 一天夜里,飓风袭来, The sea was mountains rolling, 大海像摇摆的高山, When Barney Buntline turned his quid, 巴尼.邦特莱恩咀嚼着烟草 And said to Billy Bowling: 和比利.鲍灵说着话,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

When one thinks of the sports in which China excels, swimming, gymnastics or track and field usually come to mind. But ice hockey? While the sport may not have as big a following as soccer or basketball, there are an increasing number of youngsters w

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年9月