Three How often do you work out? 每隔多久锻炼一次? 1 Introduction A Concerning physical exercise, American men and women, boys and girls, generally fall into one of two categories. Many Americans are extremely over weight and seldom exercise. One t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? 托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Part 1 Background Information on Olympic Games 奥林匹克运动简史 Olympic English (1) 奥运风情 (1) Part 1 Background Information on Olympic Games 奥林匹克运动简史 The Brief Histo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Remember joysticks? Those old things you used to control your game characters? Microsoft is hoping that youll forget all about them this winter. Earlier this month, it unleashed Kinect, a controller-free motion-gaming device for the Xbox 360 console.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

But he didn't start out an outlier. He started out just a little bit better. 但他并不是一开始就是一个出类拔萃的人,他起初只不过比他人稍强一点罢了。 The second implication of the hockey example is that the systems we

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Exercising for as little as two-and-a-half hours a week can undo damage done by sitting down all day, a study has found. 研究发现,每周仅需2.5小时的锻炼,就可抵消终日久坐带来的危害。 The study by the University of Leicest

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

神经学家丹尼尔・沃普特从一个出乎意料的前提谈起:大脑的进化不是思考或感觉的需要,而是为了控制身体运动。在这个有趣又不乏数据支持的演讲里,沃普特向我们简述人类大脑如何举重

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

1.You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 2.I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。 3. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 4.I really think a little exercise would do you good. 我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

There are 1.6 million new dignosis of cancer per year in the United States alone. 仅美国一国,每年就有1600万人确诊患癌症。 We are on the cusp of so many great discoveries. 我们在这一领域已经取得重大突破,有很多伟大

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:一场鱼吃鱼的运动开始了,不要犹豫了,进来玩一把。 操作指南:鼠标操作,按下左键开始圈鱼,尽量把更多同色的鱼

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

Beijing health officials are promoting a blood drive to ensure there is an adequate supply of a type of blood that is far more common among non-Asians. It is the latest in a long list of preparations that the city is making as it gets ready for the 2

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

Yuri: Shirley, one question. I'm a bit confused now. One thing, about sports. Sometimes, I can see U.K. play something with a team. Sometimes you're all divided. Why is that? Shirley: So, we are essentially still four countries, four separate countri

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you like to do in your free time? Roe: You mean other than seducing ladies? Todd: Yeah, well, we might actually have women listen to this. Roe: Just joking. Just joking OK. I like windsurfing. That's my num

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

It's been seventy years, since the Toronto Huskies and New York Knicksbockers met on the court 70年前,多伦多哈奇士队和纽约尼克斯队第一次在球场对决 For the first game in NBA history 那是NBA历史上的第一场比赛 In tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Why not? You cry.Well,ask yourself this question: which one is easier to move in the first place? The golf ball. So it takes more force to move the bowling ball. And the bowling ball is also the one gravity pulls on more. See the connection? A more m

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

生命在于运动,运动装备不可少,今天我们就来聊一聊运动品牌怎么读。 运动装英语怎么说? 运动装备常会用到这两个词: Sports: noun. 运动,体育 Athletic: adj. 运动的 注意:Atheltes是名词, 运

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Transcript: A Hi, come in. Im Maya. Hello everybody. Welcome to the Grange Park Sports Centre. Ill just show you round the centre and explain what we offer here, and then you can ask me questions. Well, as you can see, this is quite a small centre bu

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat