Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

青春期女孩经常参加运动可延长寿命 A new study has revealed the importance of exercise for teenage girls. Researchers analysed data from a study conducted in Shanghai on 75,000 women aged between 40 to 70. The team discovered that women

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

摘要:本篇短文讲述的是环境运动勇士Wilma Subra 的事迹,一直以环保为己任的她每年要在全美及世界各地进行100多场演讲。 英语听力原文: Wilma Subra had no intention of becoming a public speaker. After

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Warren: So, thanks for telling me about the ballet and all that kind of stuff, but Im really more into sports and things like that. Do you know of any other things you can do in New York? Antoinette: Oh, absolutely. There are a lot of events for a sp

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Erina: So Mike, I heard that you box? Mike: Well I don't box any more but I was boxing, mostly kick boxing for a while. Erina: Wow, that sounds crazy. How did you get into it? Mike: Well, from a young age, from about the age of twelve, I started doin

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

New Technology Harvests Energy from River and Tidal Movement A number of companies have used the wind and sun to produce energy. Now, one company is using the force of flowing rivers and ocean currents. The company is based in the U.S. state of Maine

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Chewing gum after intestinal surgery can help reactivate paralyzed bowels and get patients out of the hospital sooner, a study said on Monday. Patients who have abdominal surgery often suffer a slowdow

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Looking for a fun way to increase your physical activity? Try dancing. Whether you swing or samba(跳桑巴舞), dancing fast for just 30 minutes is a great way to burn calories and get a good workout.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Earth's Surfaces Are Always Moving 地球表面一直在运动 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Anna Matteo. And Im Christopher Cruise. Scientists who study the Earth tell us the continents and ocean floors are always moving

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Smoking does nothing but harm to people's health. 吸烟对健康只有坏处。 You look pale today. 你今天脸色苍白。 If a person doesn't exercise,he gets sluggish. 如果一个人不运动,他会变得

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

About Fencing (Olympic sport since 1896) Take the romantic, swashbuckling epics of Errol Flynn, add some rules, protective clothing and an electronic scoring system, and you have fencing at the Ol

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I just want to savor this moment. The moment when anything is possible. 语音讲解: 单词发音 savor /ˈseɪvə(r)/ possible /ˈpɒsəbl/ 连词发音 just want to /dʒʌstwɒntə/ when anything is /wenˈeniɪŋɪz/ 轻读重读 重读:savor/

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Metoo运动 在美国一说起Me too,大家都会第一时间想到: Metoo movement: 我也是运动 美国金牌制作人哈维温斯坦的性骚扰丑闻曝光之后,兴起了这一项社会运动,它呼吁所有曾经被骚扰过的女性挺

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

今天我们还要学几个美国总统大选中常用的习惯用语。我们曾经说过,英语词汇很多都来自体育运动。今天要学的第一个习惯用语就来自号称皇家运动的赛马: down to the wire。这里的wire指赛马跑

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

The Hong Kong legislature has started its debate today on the single largest democratic reform plan in the city's history. No later than Friday, the legislature will vote on the motion to amend the Basic Law, and grant universal suffrage under a fram

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

讲解文本: make no bones about 直率,毫不犹豫,直言不讳 I think you should make no bones about your idea. 我觉得你有想法就应该直率的说出来。 I make no bones about it. I want the promotion. 我可以直言不讳的说,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Todd: Well, actually speaking of sports, actually when I was inThailand they played a sport I think you have in Indonesia called takaw - sepak tekaw - I think. Santi: Oh, yes. Todd: Have you ever seen that? Santi: I tried it once in university and it

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

D: I guess it make sense. It's just I've heard that regular physical activity can strengthen your immune system and help prevent catching cold and other illnesses. So I figured that even if youre already sick, doing something physical may help. Y: We

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

This five-year-old vizsla named Stella is a regular at Frolic Dogs, a canine sports club in Alexandria Virginia. Shes so active. And so I see how happy she is when were at the gym. And shes playing and shes able to, you know, jump through the hoop or

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(1534) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(二月)

释义: make an effort 努力 在英语会话中,比起动词本身,更愿意用动词的名词形式来表达含义。像前文中的 have, take, give 一样,make 也能造出各种各样的短语。 例句: I have to make a speech next we

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语