大家好!广播学口语又和大家见面了。这里是Andy老师。人们说:生命在于运动。怪不得老老少少齐健身呢!就连学校也开运动会。 (音乐) 学校里招开运

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

How good are you at tennis? 你打网球的水平怎么样? How good are you at tennis? 你打网球的水平怎么样? Oh, I'm not quite good at it. I'm good at table tennis. 哦,我不太撞长网球,我撞长打乒乓球。 I don't care fo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

探险运动和人类历史 Adventure and Human History 探险总是能勾起人们的幻想。翻过下一座山就会有令人激动和感觉到神奇,这样的想法是人类与生俱来的。 Listen Read Learn The idea of adventure has always captured the imagination. The idea that just over the ne

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Why Be A Sports Fan? Ever notice how sports fans insist on talking as if theyre one of the players when all you do is watch the games on TV? It could be that cheering a particular team gives them an identity and sense of belonging. They are defining

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

1.Michael Hayden is warning that al-Qaeda has developed a safe haven in the region between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The CIA director also touched on Iraq, saying it could be years before the government there might be able to function without the he

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(三)月

1. I think you should buy the blue one. That's a good idea. 2. I don't think you should sell your car. Thanks for the advice, but I really need the money. 3. Let's go bowling tonight. Sorry, I can't. I'm meeting a friend for dinner. 4. Why don't we g

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

建议运动方式 我建议你做些蹲坐运动。 A: What exercises can I do to firm up my backside? 要做什么运动才能让我的臀部结实呢? B: I would recommend doing some squats. Spread your feet about shoulder length apart, toes fac

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Ever notice how sports fans insist on talking as if theyre one of the players when all you do is watch the games on TV? 你可曾留意到,运动赛事爱好者会滔滔不绝地谈论赛事,貌似他们就是参赛者之一,而实际上他们所

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

We basically analyze the changes in the light that are recorded at every pixel in the video over time, 首先我们分析了录像中每个像素的光线随时间发生的变化, and then we crank up those changes. 我们放大这些变化。 We m

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

So over the past few centuries, microscopes have revolutionized our world. 过去的几个世纪,显微镜改变了世界。 They revealed to us a tiny world of objects, life and structures that are too small for us to see with our naked eyes. 它揭

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Maybe we could use those motions to tell us something about our thoughts or our emotions. 也许这可以告诉我们,我们的想法或情绪。 We can also magnify small mechanical movements, 我们同样也可以方法微小的机械运动, li

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Bowling Alley-Sports-Innovation 保龄球馆-体育-创新 Bowling has been around as a very popular leisure activity for many decades.Whether professional or amateur,bowlers go to bowling alleys to bowl at their own paces.Nowadays,bowling alleys are

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

一天清晨,雪莉和本杰明去慢跑。雪莉想减肥,便拼命地快跑。可本杰明却说那不是减肥之道,那怎样才是呢?来听听本杰明的高见吧! Listen Read Learn (Shirley and Benjamin are jogging) Shirley: Come on, you are left behind! Benjamin: Wow, I can't catch my brea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

雪莉穿皮鞋跑步,把脚踝扭伤了。本杰明用冷敷的方法,把冰放在雪莉受伤的脚踝上。到底有没有效果呢? Listen Read Learn Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Unit 94:Do a little if you can't (or just don't want to) do a lot 第94单元:如果你无法或者只是不想多做运动,就少做一点吧 Any exercise is better than no exercise,says Dr.Kelly Brownell of the University of Pennsylvania. 宾州大

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

The story of plate tectonics begins with the German scientist Alfred Wegener in the early part of the twentieth century. He first proposed that the continents had moved and were still moving. He pointed out a line of mountains that appears from east

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

口令信号对攀登和保护者间的协调和互检非常重要。不但对彼此没有很长合作的人重要,就是很有经验,合作多年的同伴也应维持一定的口令。有很多事故

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

今天我们继续学几个流行在美国政界的习惯用语。先讲的两个常被政坛人士用来攻击政敌。第一个是:blow smoke。 Blow smoke从字面解释就是喷吐烟雾。这个习惯用语来自军界。军队有时会放烟幕

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Todd: What sports are you into? Wendi: I like everything. I do everything. Todd: Really! Wendi: Yeah. Todd: Whats the last sport you played? Wendi: The last sport I played Im just looking at my calendar the last sport I played was probably Ultimate F

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, Aaron can you talk a little about sports in Australia? Aaron: No worries. In Australia, when I was a child, I used to play cricket and Australian football every weekend. In the winter, I played Australian football, and in the summer it was

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂