肯尼亚天主教反对消除小儿麻痹症运动 In recent years, the international campaign to rid the world of polio has been hampered in some Muslim countries by claims from some clerics that the polio vaccine is really an undercover campaign t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

327. The Right of Petition. 327.请愿权 One of the most sacred rights of freemen is the right to petition for redress of grievances. 自由人最神圣的权利之一是在受到冤屈后申请获得赔偿的权力, In the old colonial days the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

But nothing came of these suggestions. 但是,这些提议没有引起反响。 Soon, however, William Lloyd Garrison began at Boston the publication of a paper called the Liberator. 然而,不久之后威廉劳埃德加里森在波士顿创办了一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Aiman / Syria speaker My best moment in sports was the last time I was cycling and I was really close to winning that race but I had a puncture and I had to withdraw from that race. But, that was really a great moment for me because I came a really l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is my favorite sport? My favorite sport to participate in is actually swimming, and I used to do it competitively when I was younger. Now I just do it for fun and for exercise, but my favorite sport to watch i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

图片1 motion n. 运动,动作 v. 运动 例句:Simon opened the door and motioned me to come in. 西蒙打开了门,招手让我进去。 emotion n. 情绪,情感,感情 例句:I hate this kind of cheap emotion so I left him. 我讨厌这

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

(Shirley and Benjamin are jogging) Shirley: Come on, you are left behind! Benjamin: Wow, I can't catch my breath. You are running too fast, honey. Shirley: You just need more exercise. Benjamin: Yes, but you need to slow down. This is jogging, not ra

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Squash is a strategic and energetic game, and it will become a lifetime journey of learning about the game and improving your skills and tactics. 壁球运动是一项技术和体力的锻炼,它需要

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

在TEDGlobal的机器人试验室里,拉菲洛安德烈展示了如运动员一般思考的四轴飞行器,四轴飞行器能根据被输入的运算法则灵活解决问题。在一系列漂亮演示中,安德烈展示了飞行器如何接球,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

Imagine yourself flying in the sky freely with the birds and clouds, green land beneath you. Millions of people in the west are crazy about Paragliding Activity. In Europe alone, there are already ove

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Words of Sports: Riding and Horse Riding 赛马 riding 骑马 racecourse, racetrack 跑马场,赛马场 jockey, polo 马球 rider 马球运动员 show jumping competition 跳跃赛 steeplechase 障碍赛

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

#BringBackOurGirls Continues to Demand Return of Chibok Girls BringBackOurGirls运动致力提高妇女的安全、教育与平等 ABUJA In Africa, the story of the Chibok girls represents the struggle to improve the conditions for women: their secur

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

编者按: 我见过有些游击手在比赛中故意出现失误,这些失误其他游击手压根儿不会考虑,因为他们脑子里想的是自己的个人表现记录。选择故意失误的游击手想的是球队的胜利,为了顾全球

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

Are You Hardcore Enough for CrossFit? 你有足够强悍可以经受得住体能训练吗? From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. 美国之音英语教学,这里是健康报道。 In the United States we love to try new ways to exe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Anti-malaria Campaign Begins in Sierra Leone 在塞拉利昂开始抗疟疾运动 A large-scale campaign has been launched in Sierra Leone to distribute malaria drugs to one-and-a-half-million people. Its being done because many infected with malaria

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

Unit 73 I like music. I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like music. 我喜欢音乐。 I like sports. 我喜欢运动。 I like sports. 我爱运动。 I like sports, too. 我也爱运动

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Zahra' Langhi 曾是利比亚愤怒日运动的一员。愤怒日运动有助于推翻卡扎菲专制政府,然而利比亚之后又该何去何从呢?在利比亚的第一次大选中,人们尝试创新了候选人名单交叉式候选人名单,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:世界权势大转移

Mariela: Wow, it looks like youre working on a big project. What are all these pages and pages of notes for? Will: Im preparing for my date with Christine. I want everything to be well-planned and to go without a hitch . Mariela: Okay, but I still do

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Hong Kong Tourism Board has launched a new campaign to promote the summer tourism season. The biggest Hong Kong Summer Fun campaign in years will be held between June 15 and Aug.31. During this period, two mega lucky draws will be held at the Hon

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台