欧美人文风情第130篇:在家做九分钟激烈心肺运动创造出海滩的雕塑身材
时间:2019-03-02 作者:英语课 分类:欧美人文风情
英语课
Mike Chang here from SIXPACK SHORTCUTS 1. 这是SIXPACK SHORTCUTS的Mike Chang。
Today, I'm gonna show you a cardio routine that I do for my own clients to help them burn body fat, 今天,我要展示给你看一个,我为我的客户做的,帮助他们燃烧体脂肪,
and help them get lean and ripped as fast as possible. 帮助他们尽可能的快速瘦身并雕塑身体的心肺训练健身。
I never have any of my guys do treadmills 3, or ellipticals, or things like that, because: 我从来没让任何人做跑步机或是椭圆机,或是类似的东西,因为:
A. it takes too long and you have to spend a lot of time on it. And B. A. 这过程太长,你要花很多时间,以及B。
it's not as effective as what we are just gonna go ahead and do, the cardios that we are doing here. 这没有我们将要做的事来得有效─我们要在这做心肺训练健身。我们要在这里示范。
So, let's go over to this board. 所以,让我们来看看这块白板。
First thing we are gonna do... This is only gonna take nine minutes, okay. 首先我们要做的是...这只要花九分钟,好的。
And this doesn't require any type of machines at all. 而这不需要任何机械。
So, first thing we are gonna do is jumping squats 5. We are gonna do fifteen seconds of this. 所以,我们要做的第一件事是蹲跳。我们要做十五秒钟。
And then we are gonna move on to side to side pushups. 然后我们要接着做交互伏地挺身。
And we are gonna do fifteen seconds of those, followed by towel rows. 我们要做十五秒,跟着是毛巾操。
Now, I'm not gonna use the towel today. 现在,我今天将不用毛巾。
I was gonna use a t-shirt, but you can use a towel or a shirt if you like. 我要用一件T恤,但是如果你喜欢,你可以用毛巾或是衬衫。
And fifteen seconds of those. We are going to the towel squat 4 and raise, fifteen seconds. 然后做十五秒钟。我们将要做毛巾蹲举,十五秒钟。
And the last thing we are gonna do is half burpees. 然后最后一件事情我们将要做的是半套剥皮操。
And we are gonna do those for fifteen seconds. 而我们要做十五秒。
So, make sure you are doing them altogether, none stop. 所以,确定你要一起做完全套,不要停止。
And afterwards, you are gonna rest for sixty seconds, and you are gonna repeat it for total of four sets. 然后,你将要休息六十秒钟,然后你总共要重复四套动作。
It's gonna take you exactly by nine minutes to finish, really really intense cardio. 这将会花上你九分钟来完成,真的真的很剧烈的心肺运动。
And it's gonna be a lot more effective than spinning thirty to forty-five minutes on a treadmill 2 or any type of pull machine. 而且这将会比花上三十到四十五分钟在跑步机上或是任何种类的重量训练机上来得更为有效。
If you don't believe me, try it out and let me know how it works out. 如果你不相信我,试试看,然后跟我说这是多有用。
So, let's do it. I'm gonna go ahead and show you the run-through. 所以,我们开始吧。我要开始展示给你看整个流程。
It's my shirt, (and I'm gonna) use this. 这是我的衬衫,(我要)用这个。
So, we are gonna start up with the jumping squats first. 所以,啊,我们要从蹲跳开始。
So, squat position, just like this...way. You put your hands up, okay. 所以,蹲跳,像是这样。你把手放在头上,好的。
So, we're going to go ahead and do fifteen seconds of this, okay. 所以,我们就开始做十五秒钟的这个,好的。
And I'm gonna look at the board, right into side to side pushups. 然后我要看看板子,换到交互伏地挺身。
Just like this, your feet and your hands are moving at the same time. 就像是这样,你的脚和你的手同时移动。
We are gonna do fifteen seconds of this, and going to our towel row. 我们要做十五秒钟,然后换到我们的毛巾操。
Stand as if you are doing the squat. Hold the towel here, or shirt. 站着,像是你在做蹲步。拿住毛巾这边,或是衬衫。
Have a good tension on it. Make sure the towel is tight. 拉紧它。确定拉紧毛巾。
Hold it towards your stomach, and back up. As you're holding, have your chest out. 拉向你的胃部,然后回去。当你拉它,挺出胸膛。
So, chest out, and back, chest out, and back. This looks easy but it's really tough. 所以,挺出胸膛,回来,挺出胸膛,回来。这看起来简单但是这真的很难。
And we are gonna do fifteen seconds of those followed by a towel raise, squat and raise. Raise, and squat back down. 然后我们要做十五秒钟,接下来是举毛巾,蹲举。举起来,然后蹲回去。
So, fifteen seconds of these. Again, keep the towel really tight, or shirt really tight. So, make sure you have tension on it. 所以,十五秒的这种动作。再一次,保持毛巾紧绷,或是衬衫很紧绷。所以,确保你有拉紧它。
Lastly we are gonna do those half burpees. Feet together, hands here. 最后我们要做那半套的剥皮操。脚放在一起,手放在这。
Come in, and out. In, and out. 进来,然后出去。进来,然后出去。
Try to land softly as you are doing these, even if you are tired. 当你在做这些的时候,即便你累了,也要试着轻轻着地。
You don't wanna flop 6 your feet like this. 你不要像这样拍你的脚。
You wanna come in soft, and come back soft, so you're really engaging your core. 你要轻巧的进来,然后轻巧的出去,所以你可以真的训练到你的核心肌肉。
So, after you do that, you are gonna rest for sixty seconds, repeat it three more times. 所以,在你那样做之后,你将要休息六十秒,再多重复三次。
Really really intense, really killer 7 and it's a really good cardio that you can do without any equipment right at home, 真的真的很剧烈,真的很有效而且是真的很棒的心肺运动,你可以就在家里不需任何设备来做运动,
or you can do this in the gym at the end of your gym workout. 或是在健身房里健身之后做。
Just staying up, catching 8 some air here, just up from the first set. 站一下,在这边吸一些气,刚完成第一套。
You need a rest a little longer than sixty seconds, because it's your first time doing it. 因为这是你第一次做,你需要比六十秒还要长一点的休息。
Give it a shot. More workouts, check out the website, and we will keep it posted for you. 试试看。若要看更多的健身运动,上我们网站,我们会让你了解。
n.捷径( shortcut的名词复数 );近路;快捷办法;被切短的东西(尤指烟草)
- In other words, experts want shortcuts to everything. 换句话说,专家需要所有的快捷方式。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- Offer shortcuts from the Help menu. 在帮助菜单中提供快捷方式。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
n.踏车;单调的工作
- The treadmill has a heart rate monitor.跑步机上有个脉搏监视器。
- Drugs remove man from the treadmill of routine.药物可以使人摆脱日常单调的工作带来的疲劳。
n.枯燥无味的工作[生活方式]( treadmill的名词复数 );(尤指旧时由人或牲畜踩动踏板使之转动的)踏车;(锻炼身体的)跑步机,走步机
- But soon, you may think microwave ovens and treadmills too. 但是不久的将来,您可能还会想到微波炉或健身踏车什么的。 来自互联网
- The Gym has several treadmills an X-trainer machine, bicycles, weights and mats for floor work. 体育馆里配备了:跑步机、教练机、自行车、哑铃和专为做地板运动准备的垫子。 来自互联网
v.蹲坐,蹲下;n.蹲下;adj.矮胖的,粗矮的
- For this exercise you need to get into a squat.在这次练习中你需要蹲下来。
- He is a squat man.他是一个矮胖的男人。
n.蹲坐,蹲姿( squat的名词复数 );被擅自占用的建筑物v.像动物一样蹲下( squat的第三人称单数 );非法擅自占用(土地或房屋);为获得其所有权;而占用某片公共用地。
- The square squats in the centre of the city. 广场位于市中心。 来自互联网
- Various squats, lunges, jumps and sprints are incorporated for the humans. 主人们还要进行下蹲、弓步、跳跃和短跑等各项训练。 来自互联网
n.失败(者),扑通一声;vi.笨重地行动,沉重地落下
- The fish gave a flop and landed back in the water.鱼扑通一声又跳回水里。
- The marketing campaign was a flop.The product didn't sell.市场宣传彻底失败,产品卖不出去。
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
标签:
人文风情