欧美人文风情第178篇:纽约发型师用一把剪刀帮助流浪汉重拾自信!
时间:2019-03-04 作者:英语课 分类:欧美人文风情
英语课
I feel good about this. I really do. 我觉得这很棒。我真的这样觉得。
Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢你。非常谢谢你。
Of course. 不用谢。
My name is Mark Bustos. I'm a hairstylist based out of New York City. 我的名字是 Mark Bustos。我是据点在纽约市的发型师。
On my days off, I go out on the street, and I look for homeless people to help out, 放假的时候,我会到街上,寻找无家可归的人们去给予协助,
whether it be a haircut or just a conversation—just try to help out in any way to brighten 1 someone's day. 无论是剪个头发或仅是聊个天--只是试着用任何方式帮忙,让某人的一天更美好。
Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
What do you think about a haircut today? 你觉得今天剪个头发如何?
Free? 免费?
Free. 免费。
Is this my seat? 这是我的座位吗?
This is your seat. 这是你的座位。
Have a seat, my friend. 坐下吧,我的朋友。
Feels good. 感觉很好。
I feel like a new man. 我觉得就像个全新的人。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
I see myself now. 我现在看见自己了。
Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢你。非常感谢你。
I think grooming 2 helps them take the next step in life just by giving them a little bit more confidence, 我认为替他们打理外表能给他们多一点自信,帮助他们踏出人生的下一步,
or even to just walk a little taller. 或甚至帮他们更抬头挺胸点也好。
I wanna feel good when I go on my interview next week, and now I feel that way. 我想在下星期的面试时感到自信,现在我就那样觉得。
I feel real good. 我觉得很好。
vt.使发亮,使开颜;vi.发光,发亮,生色
- Brighten the kitchen by painting it yellow.给厨房涂上黄色,使它发亮。
- She has brighten up my whole life.她给我的整个生活带来快乐。
标签:
人文风情