介绍:说到看原版书,很多同学的第一反应是:我不能看原版书,因为我的英文不好。等我把英文学好了,单词背够了再去看原版书吧!这样的想法不但有问题,阻止了你看原版书提高英文的

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Close your eyes and bring your attention inward. This is Kevin Houstons second lesson on how to meditate and already the 46-year-old says he's feeling less stressed and more focused. Meditation helps you just, I think, that's, to have some clarity of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Helps You Grow 帮你成长 Summed up in one line: Volunteering helps you grow. Not only as a person, but as we've covered, it can help you develop your skill set as well. The only real downside is how

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Meditation is one thing Id really like to be able to do. I cant do it. I have tried many times but nothing seems to happen. I have read a lot about meditation and it sounds really good. You can relax anytime you want. Twenty minutes of meditation is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

I Think, Therefore I Am Here Perhaps you have a big test coming up and you are feeling nervous. These days, it is pass or perish, so you know you have got to do well. The pressure is on, so you may be

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Jerry:My boss agreed to your price,although he found it a little high.He would like to keep working with your company,and he is also hoping that there will be some further incentives in the deal.What can you offer? 我的老板虽然觉得价格有些高

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

I Think, Therefore I Am Here 冥想 ── 迈向身心合一的空灵境界 Perhaps you have a big test coming up and you are feeling nervous. These days, it is pass or perish, so you know you have got to do well. The pressure is on, so you may be l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Meditation May Reduce Stress, Increase Focus From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康和生活报道。 A mind filled with fear and bad thoughts is an unquiet mind. When you are worried,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom. Buddha 佛陀说,冥想带来智慧,不冥想则无知。清楚知道引导和阻止你

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Weve all heard that meditation is good for us, but beyond Its relaxing, we might not be sure exactly why. The truth is that you can experience a multitude of both direct and indirect benefits from meditation, and in this post, were going to look at 1

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Mindfulness Meditation to Reduce Tension 正念冥想减压 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Have you heard of mindfulness meditation? Meditation, or deep breathing and quiet thinking, used to be found only at spiritual places an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Todd: Ah, Jeanie, you say you are really into meditation. 托德:珍妮,你说过你很喜欢冥想。 Jeanie: Yes. 珍妮:对。 Todd: So can you explain what meditation is and how you meditate and what are good way to meditate for other liste

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The benefits of volunteering, 志愿者的好处 Helps You Expand Your Network 帮你扩展人际网络 One of the great things with volunteering, is that you meet a very wide variety of people. Instead of looking at it in a negative light of meeting

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

But it would be wrong to say that the Indians were a cruel people. 但是说印度人是一个残忍的民族是错误的。 On the contrary, their priests were serious and profound thinkers,相反,他们的祭司是很严肃、深沉的思考者,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

You don't laugh enough. Yes, humor can improve your life. 你笑得不够多。对,幽默可以改善你的生活。 Humor is your brain rewarding you for finding errors and inconsistencies in your thinking. 你发现了思维的错误和前后不一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是perk。 Perk, 是特权,好处的意思。Flying first class is just one of the perks enjoyed by many company CEOs, 坐飞机头等舱是很多公司总裁享受的特权之一。Having summer and winter breaks is a perk

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Life is good when you're off the grid. Ditching your devices gives your brain a much-needed rest. 不上网的生活也是不错的。丢掉你的电子产品可以让大脑必要地休息一下。 We've rounded up a list of activities you can do wit

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: During meditation, brain-scans see increased activity in regions directly correlated with decreased anxiety and depression, along with increased pain tolerance. 在静坐的过程中,透过脑部

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: During meditation, brain-scans see increased activity in regions directly correlated with decreased anxiety and depression, along with increased pain tolerance. 在冥想的期间,脑部扫描显

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

集中注意力的秘诀 Meditate 冥想 If you think about it, meditation might seem like the opposite of paying attention. 细细一想,冥想似乎与集中注意力背道而驰。 One objective of meditation is to clear the mind,but another ele

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening