一、教育类 1 教育的目的和作用:Transmitting democratic values; create equality of opportunity; preparing new generations of citizens in society. 2 教育之生活技能:Logical thinking; analysis; creative problem solving; synthesis;

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

61. on the average (=on average, on an average) 平均 62. (be) aware of (=be conscious of , having knowledge or consciousness)意识到,知道. 63. at the back of (=behind) 在后面 64. in the back of 在后部(里面); on the back of 在后部(外面

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年8月

This morning, on Health Watch

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

AS IT IS 2015-10-21 Skilled Refugees Can Help Lift Aging Europe 难民潮对欧洲老龄化的好处 Thousands of war refugees from Syria and Iraq are arriving in Europe every day. Many of them are young, educated and skilled. Those individuals and a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

People will say, Hey, tha's not Bruc's philosophy.That was this author or that author.That doesn't matter. These people are missing the point. 人们会说,这不是李小龙的哲学,是拿别人的书拼凑来的,其实都无所谓,这些人没

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

1. Write about your problems 1. 写下你的问题 To do complex tasks we rely on our working memory. A more efficient working memory contributes to better learning, planning, reasoning and more. One way to increase working memory capacity indirectly

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

做你的后备 We can be your team. 就像 X教授和他的X战警 Like,uh,Professor Xavier and his X-Men. 我的确喜欢X战警 I do like the X-Men. 我看过X战警吗? Did I see X-Men? 我们上周才看过啊 Yeah,we watched it last week. 你还说

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

Many years ago, the private car is expensive, there are not so many people can afford it. Since our country has joined WTO, the economy develops fast, more and more people have money to buy what they want, now as peoples life standard has improved in

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I believe that my first 365 days of matrimony have been significant. Id like to share what this first year has taught me about my relationship, myself and marriage in general. 我认为自己婚姻生活的第一年至关重要。我愿意和大家分享

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Just as long-lasting: her enduring career. Called unstoppable by Rolling Stone in the '80s, the entertainer has continued to reinvent herself. 同样持久的:她持久的事业。上世纪80年代,《滚石》杂志(Rolling Stone)称这位艺人势

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

为什么性格内向者能成大事?外媒总结的这10个好处告诉你内向从来不是你的缺点哦! 1. We choose our words carefully so others dont have to wade through a river of bullsh** to understand what we are saying. 1.我们会想清

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The question is, has the world gone nuts? It certainly looks like a lot of people are being driven by fear, hatred and greed. 问题来了:这个世界是不是已经疯了?看起来确是如此,因为许多人都在被恐惧、仇恨和欲望所

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ghosts and goblins have made way for reindeers and elves, and spooky soundtracks have been replaced with sleigh bells ringing. 妖魔鬼怪已经给驯鹿和小精灵让道,诡异的音乐已经换成了铃儿响叮当。 Hibernation doesn't mean b

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- For young people at high risk of developing schizophrenia, a 12-week intervention with omega-3 supplements might reduce the long-term risk of progression to the psychotic disorder, according to a paper published Tuesday in

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Simple Way to Improve Your Life Everyday I love to have simple ways to improve my life. Everyday is a chance for improving our life, and its up to us to best use it. What I want is to have good, balanced progress everyday. To ensure balance, my fav

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How are your muscles feeling right now? Take a little break. Do computer yoga. It's very easy, and you'll be relaxed in just a few minutes. Computer yoga will help to resolve the tension felt in your body. It will calm your mind through meditation an

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology 科学技术 Psychosomatic medicine 精神身体医学 Think yourself well 好好反省一下吧 You can. But it helps to think well of yourself in the first place 你可以的。只是它会首先帮你好好反省一下自己。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

今天这篇文章,我花了很长时间阅读,思考和分析,不是因为其中的单词有多么难,而是被这篇文章的思维以及给出的方法感到十分欣赏。这篇文章主要讲的是怎样才能从最根本的意义上获得

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice may shatter yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Books and Arts; Opera Review; Damon Albarns new opera; 文艺;歌剧评论;戴蒙亚邦的新音乐剧; Star light, star bright;A meditation on England; 星光灿烂;英格兰的冥想; In 1572 a new star blazed through the sky. It was a ca

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合