DIALOGUE 93 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of them get a grant. 1--Can they live on

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

Alcohol Drinking Can Be Both Good and Bad For You 饮酒对人体的好处和坏处 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Bob Doughty. And Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Drinking alcohol is a socially acceptable behavior in many parts of t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

With the development of technology, today, our life is facilitated with all kinds information sources. We can read books on the Internet, which is much convenient than buying the books in the stores. I like to read E-books, because there are many adv

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Unit 97:Aerobicize 第97单元:有氧运动好处多 Aerobic exercises-aerobic dance classes,brisk walking,running,bike riding, 有氧舞蹈课、快步、跑步、骑脚踏车、 swimming and similar activities requiring steady,intense effort-ar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

DIALOGUE 53 Benefits of Having a Student Card 1--Do English students have to pay for their education? 2--No, the fees are usually paid by the state. 1--Do they get a grant as well? 2--Yes, most of the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

在美国,80%的女孩在她们10岁的时候便开始节食。在这个真实而质朴的演讲中,神经学家桑德拉阿莫特用她自己的故事讲述了大脑是如何控制我们的身体的。她还探索了为什么节食不仅不起作用

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

unit 504 打牌好处 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Playing the chess is very exhausting, isn't? A:下棋很耗精力,不是吗? B:No, doing it in the long run will make you an acute man. B:不,常下棋会使你成为一个思维敏捷的人。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(214) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Science and technology 科学技术 Alternative medicine 替代医疗 Think yourself better 往好处想 Alternative medical treatments rarely work. But the placebo effect they induce sometimes does 替代疗法的治疗效果见效甚微,但是所产

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sport

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

GRE词汇记忆有难度,不过大家要想进行GRE考试的话,就不可能考出理想的GRE考试成绩,不仅仅是这样,更是美国学习生活的必要条件。所以下面为大家介绍最好的GRE词汇记忆法,完美应对以后

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Do you remember the public service announcement that talked about the importance of good listening skills? It aired quite a few years ago and sought to explain the difference between hearing and listening. While hearing is a physical abilityactually

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A mummified monk found preserved in Mongolia last week has been baffling and astounding those who uncovered him. 上周在蒙古国人们发掘了一具贮藏已久的僧侣木乃伊。它让发现它的人们不解其道,又惊又骇。 Senior Bud

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The sun is just rising in the morning of another day. What can I wish that this day may bring me? Nothing that shall make the world or others poorer, nothing at the expense of other men; but just those few things which in their coming do not stop me

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

People Born in Autumn Live Longer People born in the autumn live longer than those born in the spring and are less likely to fall chronically ill when they are older, according to an Austrian scientis

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In my family, there are only three people, my parents and I. because of my parents work, they could only have one child at that time, so I dont have any siblings. I felt so lonely when my parents went out for their work. Now the government changed th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Try a Walking Meditation 步行冥想 Get rid of nervous tension by inhaling as you take four steps, then exhaling for four steps. Repeat for at least three minutes (the longer, the better). Work up to six to eight steps per inhale and exhale。 可以

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 使用同义词进行替换 使用同义词的好处在于首先可以向考官展示考生词汇量的丰富,其次也可以使文章富有变化。因此,同义词的运用是衡量雅思考生英语水平的一个很有力的标准,考官认

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Idiom: Reinvent the wheel ( waste of time ) Hit the book: Jewellery designer Wean off something Exhausted Switch off Integral Retreat Neglect Meditation Mind balancer Similarly, Hannah Vasicek, 25, a jewellery designer and business owner also suffers

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

当你工作累了的时候怎么给自己放松呢,本文为你提供十个妙招。 1.Deep breathing. Take a deep breath. Hold it. Now let it out slowly. Try counting to 10 as you let out your breath. Feel the tension and stress flowing out of yo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Read a Book 看本好书Head to your local library and get yourself a library card, which is free. Many libraries now have lending services for ebooks, too, making it even easier to sneak a few moments of quiet relaxing time. Even if you're not a

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening