A: This is really a fascinating city! B: Yes, this city is thousands of years old and has quite a history! A: I really love this temple we are visiting. B: As you enter the temple, please remove your shoes as the others are doing. A: It is so quiet h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

科学家研究黑巧克力对健康的好处 Dark chocolate is known to help prevent heart disease, but eating too much of it may be not so good for your body weight. But never fear! Scientists are looking for a way to concentrate dark chocolate's h

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年3月

A: This is really a fascinating city! B: Yes, this city is thousands of years old and has quite a history! A: I really love this temple we are visiting. B: As you enter the temple, please remove your shoes as the others are doing. A: It is so quiet h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

瑜伽这个词,是从印度梵语yug或yuj而来,是一样的读音,其含意为一致结合或和谐。瑜伽是一个通过提升意识,帮助人们充分发挥潜能的哲学体系及其指导下的运动体系。瑜伽姿势是一个运用

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Just a handful of nuts every day could help you live a longer and healthier life. nuts According to a study from the New England Journal of Medicine people who eat just 35 grams of nuts every day had a 20 percent less chance of dying over a 30-year p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Using the Force of Yoga As our knowledge of health and fitness increases, people are becoming more and more interested in not only taking care of themselves physically, but mentally and spiritually as

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

listen to your heart Yesterday ,someone asked me what is the greatest skill for successful salesperson to possess. I answered,the ability to listen. He agreed with me.But the ability to listen isnt only important in selling .It is also important whe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Structure is what leads to success, not waking up before the sun rises, author Craig Ballantyne told to Forbes' contributor Garrett Gunderson. 通往成功的指引是条理性,而不是在日出前起床。作家Craig Ballantyne告诉福布斯网站

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Get out in nature 1. 接近自然 You probably seriously underestimate how important this is. (Actually, theres research that says you do.) Being in nature reduces stress, makes you more creative, improves your memory and may even make you a bette

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

第一,文章开始点明中心句。 在每一段开始的第一行,最好能明确地表达你想说什么,也就是中心句。 这做法虽然死板,但往往有奇效。特别是对自己逻辑推理不是很有信心的各位,说清楚了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

College StudentsLiving Condition 1. 反应大学生生存状况的词语从蜗居、蚁族到鼠族,不断涌现。 2. 对于这种现象,你有什么看法? College StudentsLiving Condition 【范文】 Recently, the living condition of so

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Laughter is good for the heart because it prolongs life while depression increases the risk of an early death, according to two new studies. A good bout of laughter every day provides similar cardiova

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tyler, trying to win back her attention, asked Lauren's opinion on a CD he held. She was distracted. 泰勒试图夺回她的注意,他问了劳伦对他手上的一张CD的意见。她被分了神,不再继续这个话题了。 I stared at the d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

You know, the mind whizzes away like a washing machine going round and round, 你们知道的,大脑(心灵)总是像一台洗衣机般飕飕运转,反反复复, lots of difficult, confusing emotions, and we don't really know how to deal wi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Meditation is one thing Id really like to be able to do. I cant do it. I have tried many times but nothing seems to happen. I have read a lot about meditation and it sounds really good. You can relax anytime you want. Twenty minutes of meditation is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

benefit,n 利益=profit=gain;津贴,救济金,保险费=allowance 【例】Exercise benefits our health 运动有益于我们的健康。disability benefits 残废抚恤金 【记】bene好,fit做-做事后的好处

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

You can't be all things or do all things for all people. 你不能为所有人成为任何人或做所有事。 A life without limits means rarely saying no and considering everyone else's feelings before your own. Not only are these people-pleasing

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I would wake up, meditate, write, read, exercise, do my chores, make breakfast, all before noon! It was awesome. I was a productivity machine. 在我以前那段早起的日子里,我会起床、打坐、写些东西、阅读、做运动、做家事,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens, is a British musician, singer-songwriter and philanthropist. He has sold over 60 million albums worldwide in a career spanning five decades. He converted to Islam at the height of his fame in 1977. The foll

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

A Morning Wish 在清晨许个愿 The sun has just risen in the morning of another day. What can I wish this day may bring me? 太阳刚刚升起,又是一个新的早晨。我希望新的一天带给我些什么呢? Nothing that shall make the wor

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读