When the paleontologists studied the tooth marks, they used high powered microscope to look deeper into the evidence. 当古生物学家们研究这些齿痕时,他们使用高倍显微镜来更深入地了解这些证据。 What they found were te

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Mother: Don't pull the dog's tail! Son : Why? What will happen if I do? Mother: If you pull his tail, he will bite you. Son : No, he won't. I pulled out all his teeth this morning. 它会咬你 母亲:别扯那条狗的尾巴! 儿子:为什么?如果

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(539) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

In a few years more the milk-teeth begin to go. 几年之后, 乳牙开始掉落。 Another set of teeth, called the permanent teeth, is growing, one under each of the milk-teeth, and pushing out the first set. 另一套牙齿从原来的位置上长出

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

BBC News with Marion Marshall. The United States says its special forces have mounted a raid against leaders of the Islamic State group in Syria. The Pentagon said a unit of commandos,tasked with tracking down jihadist leaders, carried out the operat

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Nowadays everyone wants perfect teeth. People want to have the same teeth as Hollywood or Bollywood movie stars. Every fashion, film or music magazine is full of photos of people with lovely teeth. My teeth arent straight. My two front teeth are croo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

Nanotyrannus is more like a cheetah on steroids. 矮暴龙更像是服了兴奋剂的猎豹。 These animals were really, really fast. 这些动物真的是非常之快。 They could outrun a Tyrannosaurus Rex no problem, and that also helped them wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Han在餐厅里装了卡拉ok,Max对此十分反感。Caroline遇到了新麻烦,她的牙齿开始移位,而她将牙齿保持器忘在了别墅中。为了节约血汗钱,Caroline在Max陪同下来到了地铁里的牙医诊所,之后两人

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 破产姐妹

AS IT IS 2015-11-02 Can Fish Teach Humans to Regrow Teeth? 人类能学习鱼类的牙齿再生术么? Most people are born with two sets of teeth. They use baby teeth to break down food as children. As they become adults, the baby teeth are replaced

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Let Me Have It 让我拿走吧 A little boy went to the dentist as he had a terrible toothache. The dentist checked his teeth and decided to pull the bad tooth out. When the operation was over, the boy asked the doctor to let him have that tooth. 小男

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

People smile for all kind of reasons - not all of them good. Smugness, embarrassment and fear can all cause smiles. Can you recognise which is which? 人们因种种原因微笑,但并不是都是因为好事情。装模作样,尴尬和害怕都能

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Since I was very small, I like to eat all kinds of candy. My parents always tell me that eating too much candy will do harm to my health, but I never listen to them, because nothing happens to me. But last week, I felt something wrong with my teeth.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

21. all set 都准备妥当 A. Is my car ready yet? A: 我的车好了吗? B: Yep! We just need to get this paper work done and you'll be all set. B: 是的! 我们只要把这份「文书工作」完成

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在减肥热风靡全球的今天,塑身者本该谈甜色变。奇怪的事,甜点、巧克力的销量全球有增无减。据说,人在心情郁闷时更喜欢吃甜食,尤其是女孩子,失恋时大吃冰淇淋和巧克力更是司空见

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

It's not exactly a newsflash that one of the most important reasons to brush your teeth is to fight off cavities (not to mention prevent bad breath). But what if the way you brush your teeth actually makes you more susceptible to cavities, tooth deca

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In the front of its lower jaw there are eight sharp teeth for nipping. There are no teeth in its upper jaw opposite these, but there is a hard pad instead. At the back of its mouth the sheep has six teeth with flat tops on each side of each jaw. Thes

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 清洁你的牙齿,让它洁白如新。牙齿脏了怎么办,用牙刷,好好的清理下,大朋友小朋友都要认真刷牙,因为牙齿要跟随我们一辈

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

The dog has bright and knowing eyes, but he cannot see at night so well as the cat can. The pupil, or little black space in the middle of each eye, is never so large as that of the cat. Pussy chases the mice by night, but the dog hunts only in the da

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

LONDON, June 16 (Xinhua) -- Drillings and fillings at the dentist's are always dreadful and make tooth decay treatment very unpleasant. But British scientists have developed a new approach of fixing tooth decay, which could get rid of all the drillin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

How are your teeth? How often do you go to the dentist? Here is part of a poem by Pam Ayres. Oh, I wish Id looked after my teeth, And spotted the perils beneath, All the toffees I chewed, And the sweet sticky food, Oh, I wish Id looked after my teeth

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

In most cases this lower jawbeing easily unhinged by a practised artist, 这个下巴颏有经验的老手可以很容易地把它卸下来, is disengaged and hoisted on deck for the purpose of extracting the ivory teeth, 大多是在卸下后,就拉

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记