Health Report - Laying the Roots for Healthy Teeth in Young Children 健康报道 - 健康护齿从儿童做起 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Bad teeth can be painful -- and worse. The

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(376) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

I'll treat the infection by putting medication in the tooth with a temporary filling until your next appointment. 在牙齿里放上药物进行治疗。至下次预约治疗之前先暂时填补上。 Will the tooth be alright? 那么牙齿行吗?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

鳄鱼的微笑Clyde's Smile-儿童英语故事三在线英语阅读

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之常用英语

Don: Time to go again to the A Moment of Science mailbox. A listener writers: Dear Don and Yal, I've had a problem with cavities all my life, so I'm wondering if there are any new dental techniques or discoveries that can help me prevent tooth decay?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Do the bands cut the gums or the cheeks? 带环会不会损伤牙龈或者脸颊? Sometimes they do, but it's not a big problem if you're careful. 有时会,但是若是小心的话就不是个大问题。 How long will it take to finish his trea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Is it necessary to have cavities in the baby teeth repaired? 乳牙蛀成了洞还有必要补上吗? If the baby teeth are going to fall out, I don't think that it matters if they become decayed. 如果乳牙是要脱落的,我想蛀了也没有关

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part ten 第十章 Periodontal Treatment 牙周的治疗 Good morning. How are you today? 早安,今天好吗? Just fine, except that my gums are sore. I've noticed that they bleed when I brush my teeth. 不错,只是牙龈还痛,我发现刷牙

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Can you show me, Doctor? 医生,能指给我看吗? Surely, please watch me in the hand mirror. I'll reach under the gum with a measuringinstrument. 完全可以,请看手镜里我是怎样做的,我要用计量用具捅到牙龈底下。 I'l

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Fun Fact: Alligators Can Regrow Teeth 有趣的事实:短嘴鳄可以再长牙齿 Fun fact about alligators: they can regrow any of their eighty teeth up to fifty times. Which is pretty impressive, especially compared to us relatively dentally chal

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Did you know that there could be more bacteria living in your mouth than there are people on earth? 你知道吗,寄居于你口中的细菌有可能比全世界的人口数还多? Bacteria love our mouths because the livin is easytheres plenty o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Plant Self-defense Plants may appear to be helpless in the face of hungry,toothy animals but many plants have evolved interesting systems of self-defense. Coarse meadow grasses are a good example. If you run your finger along a blade of coarse grass,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

In toothbrushing, it is important to clean at the gum margins, because the bacteria usually accumulates here. Neglecting to clean the gum margins, the gums will become inflamed and will bleed easily on toothbrushing. 刷牙最重要的是针对牙齿的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Technology Reduces Time in Dentists Chair 新技术使牙医病人少遭罪 WASHINGTON Medical robots help surgeons perform delicate operations more safely and with greater dexterity than with instruments manipulated by hand. Such sophisticated tools

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十二月)

加速钙和矿物质吸收的蛀牙新疗法 For over a hundred years, dentists have been repairing cavities by removing the decayed tooth tissue with a drill and filling the hole with metal or plastic material. Depending on the cavitys depth, this

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

释义: Long:长的,tooth:牙齿;字面来看呢,long in the tooth是牙齿长的意思; In english:Old in age. Mostly used when referring to people or horses.英文里指的是年纪大,一般指的是人或者一匹马; 来源:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

A new study suggests that dental X-rays may increase the risk of the most common kind of brain tumor. However, experts say the risk of these mostly non-cancerous growths is still very small. The study involved about fourteen hundred patients with bra

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Getting Rid Of Cavities Don: Sorry, I'm late. I was brushing my teeth. Yal: Brushing your teeth! Right before A Moment of Science? Why? D: I'm trying to get rid of a cavity . Y: Get rid of a cavity ? Are you stuck with a cavity once you have it? D: I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

介绍: Akickintheteeth严重打击 kicksb.intheteeth打击某人 CanJeff'semployeereviewwaituntilnextweek?Hisgirlfriendjustlefthim,andIdon'twanttokickhimintheteeth. Jeff的员工评估能等到下周吗?他的女朋友刚离开他,我不想打击

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说