[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :牙齿很辛苦,每天都要嚼很多东西,所以一定要注意清洁喔~这样才能有一口健康漂亮的白牙齿。操作方法:鼠标操作控制牙齿超人

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 英语超人游戏

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 牙齿和爪子.Tooth.And.Claw

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 牙齿和爪子.Tooth.And.Claw

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 牙齿和爪子.Tooth.And.Claw

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 牙齿和爪子.Tooth.And.Claw

A newly built dormitory at Yunnan Forestry Technological College sported bandages after large cracks in the building were repaired. 云南林业职业技术学校一栋新修好的宿舍楼出现大面积裂纹,修补后留满了绷带痕迹。 An

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On February 24, Alyce Driver got a call from her hospitalized 12-year-old son Deamonte. His last words to me was Mom, make sure you pray before you go to bed. Deamonte died hours later, his mother says a victim of a system that makes it difficult fo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

fix up 修理;修补;安排 例句: My bike is broken. Could you help me to fix it up? 我的自行车坏了,你能帮我修理一下吗? A:We need to fix up a time to have a talk, now! 现在我们得约定一个会谈时间! B:What ab

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Part sixteen 第十六章 Dental Implants 牙齿种植 Dental implants are the modern method for replacing missing teeth. 牙齿种植是解决牙齿缺失问题的现代方法。 Dental implants solve many problems associated with removable dentures

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part eleven 第十一章 Hypersensitive Teeth 牙齿过敏 Good morning, Doctor Smith. 早安,史密斯先生。 I'm happy that I could get an appointment with you so quickly. 能这么快跟您预约好,我真高兴。 Many of my teeth have beco

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

It would probably quickly weaken and lead to death to anything that got the bite on. 这样能够使被咬的猎物迅速衰弱直到死亡。 The bites on these animals're really very powerful and they not only simply could bite out a big chunk of m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

1. Use teeth whitening floss 用美白牙线 Tooth floss is an absolute must-have. We are sure that you already have this item in your bathroom. However, tooth floss with whitening components will not only clean your teeth. It will also help you keep

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Next week Joe Biden, US vice-president, visits Turkey, a Nato country whose relations with the west are in deep crisis following Julys botched coup. A vast majority of Turkish people believe, rightly or wrongly but nonetheless firmly, that Washington

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Every man, woman and child compelled to consume so much a year. In the interests of industry. The sole result 每一个男人女人和孩子每年都必须有那么高的消费。为了工业的利益的唯一结果就是 Ending is better than mendin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

主演:泽丹内克斯维拉克安德列查利蒙史黛拉查娜克娃 简介:1988年的布拉格,大提琴手路卡(Zdenek Sverk 饰)丢掉了乐团的工作多时,只能靠为殡仪馆伴奏和修补墓碑为生。这位大龄单身汉在

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

一个海滩修补队发现一个的墓地,发现十几名受害者遗骸。莫根阿姨打电话给他询问受害者中是不是有他的表妹。小组认为受害者都被药物控制,罪犯杀的第一个受害者是他的父亲,小组认为

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

One night, my friend Malte, were camping in the Amazon region. 有一天,我和我朋友Malte在亚马逊流域露营。 The only thing that would not burn in the fire was a green avocado branch. 我们发现唯一不能被火点燃的东西是绿鳄

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

gre作文原稿(第三段) The nonmainstream areas can do harm to[1] the society, only when people don't inquire them merely for fun, but for resolution[2] of life instead. It is ignorance because no one in the world could point out way for others, n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

今天要学的词组是:mend fences。Mend fences,修补离笆。对,没错。但是我们要讲的意思是:和谁修补关系。巴基斯坦总统访问阿富汗,报纸的标题说:Pakistan leader seeks to mend fences with Kabul, 巴基斯

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

本期内容: It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢,尤时未晚。 我们首先来学习一个新单词:mend意思是修补,修理。 无论何时修补都不晚,也就是亡羊补牢,尤时未晚的意思 再来看一下短语: t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读