Module 4 Words and expressions 第四模块 单词和短语 food 食物,食品 drink 饮料 喝 candy 糖果 fruit 水果 meat 肉 vegetable 蔬菜 apple 苹果 bean 豆 beef 牛肉 carrot 胡萝卜 chicken 鸡肉 chocalate 巧克力 coffee 咖啡

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

I am going to take a chance and say that very few people enjoy going to the dentist, especially for a filling. A dentist usually treat a cavity by removing the damaged part of the tooth. Then they fill the hole with porcelain or a combination of silv

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Lesson 96 The Body 第96课 人体 This Lesson is going to be about our own selvesabout our bodies. 这篇文章讲述的是我们自己人体。 Every one wants to have a nice-looking and healthy body, which will live a long time. 谁都希望自己拥

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

A:May I ask you how much this position pays per year? B:This job pays sixty-five thousand dollars per year. A:What kind of benefits does this job have? B:This job provides full medical, dental, and disability. A:What type of vacation time do we get?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

She asked if he smoked or drank. He didn't. She asked if he flossed. After every meal, he said proudly. She examined his teeth. She said he might need two new fillings. She called her supervising dentist over. He examined Larry's teeth. This is very

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

It was 8 a.m. Larry was running late. Had he done everything? He had brushed his teeth. He had brushed his tongue. He had gargled with mouthwash. He rushed out of his apartment. He took the M16 bus to 23rd Street. The bus was crowded. A young woman p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Do you think that it might be better to extract them? 你是不是认为把牙齿拔掉会好些? Certainly not! Your condition isn't that severe. 当然不是,你的情况并不那么严重, Also, I'm sure that your teeth can be saved for many

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

So, she rinses her mouth with mouthwash and then she flosses. 她用漱口水漱口,然后用牙线清洁牙齿。 To floss, floss, means to take a piece of string and put it between your teeth to get food from between your teeth - to get rid of -

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Nanotyrannus is one of my very favourite dinosaurs. 矮暴龙是我非常喜欢的一种恐龙。 The name actually means pigmy tyrant. 它的名字意思其实是小暴君。 And it's pretty aptly named because this was a one mean dinosaur. 这名字挺

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Its size made T-Rex look impressive, but modern scientific has revealed three unique features that made it a killing machine. 如此体型的霸王龙是庞然巨物,不过现代科学揭示出了它的三个特征使之成为猎杀机器。 The fi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Its name means horned lizard, not after the hornlets above its eyes, but rather for the blade-like appendage on its nose. 它的名字意为长角的蜥蜴,指的并不是其眼睛上面的角而是在鼻子上面刃状的附属物。 It's the only

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Incredibly, whales are closely related to hoofed animals, in particular, the pig and the hippo. 很难相信,鲸类跟有蹄类动物的关系非常接近,特别是,猪和河马。 55 million years, the actual evolutionary origins of whales and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Over the last several hundred years, thousands of prehistoric whale bones have been found with deep gashes sliced into them. 在过去数百年间,人们发现了数千块史前鲸骨上面划有深深的沟痕。 They're found on ribs, vertebra, t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

There's no animal living today that has the strength of Tyrannosaurus Rex. 如今生活的动物力量没有能匹敌雷克斯暴龙的。 To try to come up with something that had that kind of power I don't know how, you know... 要想出有那样的力

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

介绍: /?/ 发音口型 舌尖抵住下牙齿背后 嘴角往两边张开 舌身后部用力 举例 bad (区别bed) Ipad as fat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Lesson 76 The Common Mouse 第76课 家鼠 This little animal likes to live near the dwellings of men, for there it finds most easily the food which it likes best to eat. Mice generally remain in their holes during the daytime. It is only the young a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Lesson 62 The Patient Donkey 第62课 吃苦耐劳的驴子 Have you ever heard a donkey bray? What a noise he makes! Even if you have not heard one, I am sure that you have all seen a donkey, and perhaps some of you have ridden one at the seaside on

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: So that to me, if you don't have a flash light, your teeth can help you see in the dark. Just smile. and you see where you're going. 对我来说,假如你没有手电筒,牙齿仍然可以在黑

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Chapter 5 Charlotte 第五章 夏洛 The night seemed long. Wilbur's stomach was empty and his mind was full. 这一夜好像特别长。威尔伯肚子空空的,可是心满满的,都是心事。 And when your stomach is empty and your mind is f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Lesson 23 The Periwinkle 第23课 滨螺 A boy with a basket is walking down the street. 街上有个孩子挎着篮子走过来, He is shouting out, Winks, winks, periwinks! 一边走一边吆喝:滨螺!滨螺!卖滨螺啦! Let us buy a few

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本