11 Feeling Ill from Food While Traveling GLOSSARY sick as a dog very sick; very ill; with many physical symptoms of not beinghealthy or well * After eating an entire bag of cookies, Hank felt sick as a dog. it serves you right a phrase used when one

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之旅行交通购物

Derek was listening to the radio and using his computer. The TV was on, but the volume was muted. The fan was on medium speed, because low speed would be too slow for a hot day like today. He dared not use high speed, because loose papers on the tabl

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

I lived with that diagnosis all day. 我整天和那个诊断书一起生活。 Later that evening I had a biopsy, 后来有一天晚上我作了一个活切片检查, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my int

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Where are you going for lunch? I have no idea.I have no appetite. I know of a restaurant.I'm sure you'll like it. Let's go there then. Is it a Chinese restaurant? Yes.it serves excellent Sichuan food.Spicy food may improve your appetite. I hope so.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

自从妈妈开始健身之后,精神变得特别好,不过胃口似乎也跟着长,这么一来减肥是没希望了,看看阿美给妈妈出了什么好主意? 难度系数:GESE6,PETS2 Listen Read Learn May: Mom, this is your third bowl of rice! Shirley: I know but I have no choice. My stomach ju

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

本单元是关于看医生的对话 Dr. Kelly: So, what's the matter? Alice: Well, I've been feeling ill ever since a barbecue a few days ago. My stomach's still upset, and I feel dizzy. Dr. Kelly: I see. Any other symptoms? Alice: Erm, I've got a bit of a tem

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

今天我们来看一看我水土不服需要看医生用英语怎么说: I haven't felt right since I have gotten here.I think I should see a doctor. 水土不服 还可以这样说: My stomach has been upset since I got here.Maybe I should see a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

迷你对话: A:Susan has got the cancer of stomach. Susan得了癌症。 B:How terrible! This is quite unexpected! 太可怕了!这真让人难以置信! A:Yesterday when I went to hospital to see her, you cannot imagine how greatly surprised

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Arrangement 安排约会 A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you? 您好。威尔逊实业公司。我能为您做些什么? B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

I'm not feeling well. 我不舒服。 I'm not feeling well. I need to go lie down for a while. 我不舒服,我得去躺一会。 Heather's not feeling well so she went home for the day. Heather不舒服,所以他回家了。 I woke up with a rea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

An interesting book One day, it was time for lunch. Mr and Ms White were already at the table, but where was Tom their only son. Mr White decided to go and asked Tom to have lunch. When he went into Tom's bedroom, he found Tom reading a book while ly

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

All I knew this morning when I woke Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before And all I've seen since 18 hours ago Is green eyes and freckles And your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like I just want to know you better,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Science in the News Aspirin From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. I'm Mario Ritter. And I'm Avi Arditti. Today, we tell the story of aspirin. People have known since ancient times that aspirin helps to reduce pain and high body temp

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

迷你对话: A: There was something wrong with the plane last Thursday. 上周四飞机出事了。 B: Which flight? 哪个航班? A: Flight 198. Fortunately, there were few passengers. 198航班,幸运的是,飞机上的乘客不多。 B: H

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

在美剧《摩登家庭》这段剧情中,Claire出差,忘记给Cam带爆米花,Cam就开始抱怨 情景对话: Cam: It's the one thing you had to do in Chicago! Claire: You are so right. I'm sorry that I let myself get distracted by my job

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

By Phuong Tran Dakar 06 August 2007 In eastern Chad, violence along the Sudanese border has forced more than 100,000 Chadians into camps. Clinics run by international agencies try to contain and treat diseases that circulate in often waste-infested t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

介绍: My stomach is growling(/ɡra?l/). 我肚子咕咕叫。 /ɡra?l/v. 低吼 I'm starving. 我快饿死了。 starve v. 挨饿,饿死 I'm famished(/?f?m.??t/). 我太饿了! My stomach feels like my throat's been cut. 我肚子饿的感觉,就

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

You look terrible. Are you OK? I don't feel very well with my stomach. Did you have breakfast? Yes,but I threw it up just now. You must go and see a doctor? I know. But Mr.xxx hasn't come yet. I need to ask him for leave. Don't worry about that. I'll

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Don and Ya?l quickly run through what happens in your body when you're frightened. D: The anatomy of fear, on this Moment of Science. Y: One nice day you're walking along a wooded path. You come around a corner and there, coiled in the path, is a hug

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

迷你对话 A: There is something wrong with my girlfriend. 我女朋友有麻烦了。 B: Whats the trouble? 怎么了? A: The department manager is all over her. He says he loves her. 部门经理理应向她献殷勤,说他喜欢她。 B: Wha

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语