新课标小学英语一年级第七册(一年级起点外研版)Module 10 UNIT 1 I've got a stomach ache. UNIT 2 Wang Fei's got a cold.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学四年级英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(405) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

unit 568 医治感染 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I have the chills and an upset stomach. A:我直打冷颤,胃也痛。 B:How long have you felt like this? B:这种症状多久了? A:For most of the week. A:差不多一周了。 对抗感染 B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: What seems to be the problem? B: Oh, my God! It's my stomach. It's killing me! A: Where does it hurt the most? B: Right here! It hurts right here! A:How long has it felt like this? B:I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Youve just snacked on rice cakes. Why are you still hungry? That yummy feeling of being pleasantly full depends partly on the weight and volume of what you eat. As the stomach churns away at a large enough weight and volume of food, you start feeling

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Sara is hungry. She goes to the kitchen. She opens the cabinet. There are a lot of snacks. The marshmallows are too sweet. The potato chips are too salty. The ice cream is too watery. The kiwis are too sour. The cereal is too bland. Her dad comes hom

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Bruce picked up the cat. The cat meowed. The cat didnt like most people. The cat liked to be alone. It liked to sleep on the sofa. It liked to sleep in the fruit bowl. It liked to sleep on top of the TV. It liked to chase bugs in the front yard. It l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

1. It's been almost five years since the attacks on September 11th, and President Bush says enormous strides have been made in correcting US security vulnerabilities brought to light that day. He also

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Lesson 23 Are You Okay? 第23课 你好吗? 1. Are you okay? 1.你好吗? How are you today? Are you okay? 今天过得怎么样? 还好吗? No. I have a headache. 不好。我头疼。 How are you today? Are you okay? 今天过得怎么样?

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第一册

Lesson 20 Warm, Cool 第20课 温暖,凉爽 1. Warm or cool? 1.暖还是凉? That is cold! 那是冷的! That's cool. 那是凉的。 Ouch! That's hot! 哎呀!那是热的! This is warm. 这是暖的。 That is cold! 那是冷的! That's

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第一册

我们上次学了由bug,昆虫,这个词发展而来的习惯用语。今天要讲的习惯用语其中的关键词也是昆虫,而且有趣的是它们还是各不相同的昆虫。 今天要讲的几个习惯用语却显然表示人们对身边

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

第50期:商务午餐 你愿意在午餐中讨论这件亊情吗? Would you like to discuss the matter over lunch? For example: A: Would you like to discuss the matter over lunch? 你愿意在午餐中讨论这件事情吗? B: Sure.当然。 你推

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Twelve bars of gold have been recovered from the stomach of a businessman in the Indian capital, Delhi, a surgeon treating him has said. 印度首都新德里的一名外科医生日前为一个富商做手术,竟从他胃里取出12根金条。 Th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I have had it on and off for the past three years. 这样断断续续地有三年了 on and off 断断续续 It rained on and off for the whole afternoon. 雨断断续续下了一下午。 A:What seems to be the problem? 哪里不舒服? B:My stoma

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

天冷了,当然要吃火锅。你知道锅底、肥牛、羊肉、丸子、调料...英语怎么说吗?快听节目吧! 中国 vs 外国的火锅 Hotpot: 火锅 Words and phrases: 词语、短语 Let's have some hotpot: 我们吃火锅吧! M

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Generally one thinks the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Well, the same can be said for women, according to a study. It found that they were much more interested in romance on a full stomach than when they hadnt eaten. 通常人们认为要

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Now, Barbara, it's really good to see you. I heard that you were in the hospital. Barbara: Yes, I was. I got sick in august last year and luckily I was with my students and the lady was a nurse. She and her husband drove me to the hospital. I w

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Do you know what to do when someone

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

MITTENS:Right on time,Saul.Come one in.Okay,Saul,nice work.Lets find some mustard(芥末) next time.Okay,babe? PIGEON:Yes,Mittens.Thank you,Mittens. MITTENS:Oh~Is that everything youve pickled,Ted?What a boy! PIGEON:Good day!Mittens. MITTENS:Loui

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Todd: Now, Barbara, it's really good to see you. I heard that you were in the hospital. Barbara: Yes, I was. I got sick in august last year and luckily I was with my students and the lady was a nurse. She and her husband drove me to the hospital. I w

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂