【Trancript】 E-resume or paper resume A:Hello, Lucy. This is Monica again. I have a question. B:Please ask. A:I was wondering what kind of resume do you prefer, an e-resume or paper one? B:For this position we prefer e-resume at the very beginning

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

How do you make your resume stand out with so much competition? We are talking this morning with Jason Lovelace. Hes been with us, um, for the past several hours here. We appreciate you. He is the Area Vice President in Chicago with careerbuilder.com

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

He has a job interview soon. He wants to be the manager. He needs to prepare. He goes to the barber. He gets a haircut. He goes to the mall. He buys a suit. He goes home. He prints out his resume. He goes to the company. He takes a deep breath. He is

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Topic1-Rainstorm hitting Beijing and everyone is prepared The National Meteorological Center has issued a yellow alert for rainstorms in Beijing. The larger area in north China is also experiencing rainstorm or thunderstorm today. Whenever a severe r

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

经典句型:Would you please show me your resume? 请出示您的简历好吗? A:I'm here for an interview as requested. 甲:我是应约来面试的。 B:Would you please show me your resume? 乙:请出示您的简历好吗? A:Here is my resume. 甲

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Anintervieweraskedanapplicant , Yourapplicationsaysyouleftyourlastjobbecauseofsickness.Couldyouexplainthat,please? Thecandidatereplied , Sure.Mybossgotsickandtiredofme. Notes: 1.Anintervieweraskedanapplicant , Yourapplicationsaysyouleftyourlast

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I'm training to be better at a job that I hate, my life officially sucks. 我痛恨这工作,还要努力改进,我这辈子算是完了。 But Rachel, wasn't this supposed to a temporary thing? I thought you wanted to do fashion stuff? 这不是暂

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

(妥瑞氏症让Brad 的求职之路异常艰辛,但他从没想过放弃) Interviewer: Sorry about the air conditioning(空调). Supposed to already be fixed by now. Brad: Thats all right. Interviewer: [翻看简历]Well, your...your resume looks

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Task3: Layoffs can be predicted. Script In some cases companies inform their employees in advance that layoffs are coming. In other cases, they come without warning: You arrive on time for work on a Friday, but you are told not to come next week. Ouc

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

CD1-track16 Summer Break 1. What is the main topic of the conversation? A How to have fun in summer. B How to make money during summer break. C How to keep the family business during summer break. D Tentative plans for summer break. (D) 2. What is th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福考试听力特训

B: Henry: In America, they live by the appointment book. When you walk into an office, the first question they ask you is, Do you have an appointment? If you say no they tell you, I'm sorry, Mr. So-and-so can't see anyone without an appointment. Jenn

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

【简历错误集锦】 Does it matter if you make a mistake on your resume? It does.In fact, the quickest way to get screened out as an applicant is to submit a seriously flawed resume. Top 5 Resume Mistakes 1. Misspellings and grammatical errors a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Take orders 点菜 A:Good afternoon, sir. May I show you our lunch menu? 下午好,先生。请看午餐菜单。 B:Thanks. 谢谢。 A:Please take your time... May I take your order now? 您慢慢看。现在您要点菜吗? B:OK. I'll have a mi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Macedonian Official Asks Rebels to Give up Territory Before Talks Jeff Bieley Ohrid 2 Aug 2001 20:06 UTC Macedonia ' s prime minister said [Thursday] that before the government signs an accord to end

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Lisa告诉同事Emily新年过后准备辞职,因为她觉得眼下的工作很无聊,没有升职的机会,她还说: Lisa: The other problem is that I think the company is really set in its ways. Emily: What do you mean? L: In other words,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

13. I have the good team spirit and strong sense of responsibility. 我具有良好的团队合作精神和责任感。 还能这样说: I am in possession of good team spirit and strong sense of responsibility. I possess good sense of team spirit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1 Beijing to introduce driverless subway trains on new lineBeijing has announced it will introduce driverless trains on one of its new subway lines in May next year. The trains, without a driver and attendants, will run from Fangshan westward to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Are there to teach you and force you into being more who you are. And then figure out what is in the next right move. And the key to life is to develop an internal moral emotional GPS. 都会让你学到东西 促使你找回自我然后确定下一步

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

In the communiqu, the Chinese government vowed to support the Gambian government in matters of national sovereignty and economic development. The Gambian government pledged to adhere to the one-China policy and recognize the government of the People'

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台