Applying for a catering jobs. Useful expressions. A. Interviewer. 1. We'd like to know more about your working experience. 2. Are you a certified cook? 3. Can you describe your personality? 4. Could you tell us about your last job? 5. What were your

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 饮食生活英语

Part 1 Resume Writing 简历写作 Developing a Resum is the first step in any successful job search. The average Resu m is written out of necessity. Everyone knows you have to have one to get a job. Your resume is like your personal movie trailer. You

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

What is an interview? The best way to look at an interview is as a conversation rather than an interrogation. In a conversation, information flows both ways and after all, you want to learn about the company you may be working for as much as they wan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Career Tips: How To Start A New Career by Neen Jamesby Neen James These days most people accept that jobs are not for life anymore. People are more mobile and much more likely to change jobs every few years and even careers a number of times througho

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Officials in South Africa say the stalled talks between Zimbabwe's ruling party and the opposition have resumed Friday. The announcement came as the Zimbabwean government said it was lifting a ban on humanitarian agencies working in the country. Sou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

对很多网友而言,一份简洁明快的英文简历是进入外企的“敲门砖”。现在许多单位都希望应聘者有比较扎实的英文基础,特别是外企和涉外交往比较多的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Woo hoo! This just might be the start of the rest of my life! B: What happened? A: Im in the market for a job! I went on a website with hundreds of job listings in the area and browsed through them until I got the names of a few employers I would

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Unit 16 Making phone calls 301.Telephone,i will get it. 302.Hello,this is Marry from the Taipei new station,what can i do for you? 303.Hello,Mary,this is Min wang calling from NewYork. 304.It is an international call. 305.Who do you wish to speak to?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美国英语口语

Todays program is about an effect that not only have we all witnessed, but have participated in. Havent we all been on an elevator and noticed that just about everyone stops talking when they get on? Why do we do that? You can be having a perfectly p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Unit 7 Help for Single Moms 第7单元 帮助单亲妈妈 Donald works in a bank and day after day he sees women come to his till and cash government issuedassistance checks. Most of these women are single moms who receive money from the government t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Making sentences by patterns 句型造句easy go Work 工作 Job Hunting 找工作 I was reading the head hunting ads. 我看了求才广告 I emailed my resume to some companies. 我把履历表寄给一些公司 I talked with my friends about the s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

By Naomi Schwarz Dakar 02 May 2007 Liberia has announced it will again export diamonds, using the profits to finance reconstruction, instead of conflict, as was the case in the past. But experts caution that transparency is still crucially important,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

Leaders of Zimbabwe's three main political parties have begun negotiations to implement a stalled power-sharing agreement aimed at ending 10 months of political stalemate. The two major parties appeared to harden their positions on the eve of the ta

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(一月)

The Obama administration will restart military-run trials for some terror suspects held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The tribunals will include new legal protections for the detainees. US President Barack Obama (file photo) President Barack Obama issued

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(五月)

Delegates to Zimbabwe's troubled constitutional convention have resumed work, following the violent disruption of events Monday by supporters of President Robert Mugabe. A Zimbabwean policeman tries to stop backer of Pres. Mugabe who disrupted a mee

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(七月)

I'm so confused.That toy store has everything . , 我被搞昏了头了,这个玩具店什么都有。 , It has dolls,stuffed animals,games,and new ides... , 有洋娃娃,有玩具,填充动物,游戏和各种新鲜玩艺.. , I don't know wha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

By Deborah Tate Washington 27 February 2008 Abill to cut off funding for the Iraq war survived a procedural vote in the U.S. Senate Tuesday. The action came as Army officials told lawmakers they hope combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan can be shorte

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Derek Kilner Nairobi 19 February 2008 Negotiations aimed at ending a political deadlock in Kenya have resumed after a four-day pause. While both the government and opposition continue to express optimism that the talks will succeed, there has as y

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Nico Colombant Dakar 13 February 2008 The European peacekeeping force known as EUFOR has resumed deploying in the refugee-swamped border region near Sudan. It had stopped for several weeks because of a major rebel incursion in Chad, one of the two

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Trade experts from 151 countries are resuming international trade talks in Geneva. Delegates to the World Trade Organization talks hope to reach compromises on a number of issues that have been holding up an agreement to liberalize world trade for th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月