面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有问题要问吗? 2) When will I know your decision? 我何

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

M: well, what did you think about the last candidate? Do you think we should hire her? I: she had a very impressive resume, but she seemed to lack the confidence that I think a good manager needs. M: what made you think that she wasnt very confident?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

求职的时候,一些判断错误可能让最合适的人选错过他想要的工作。下面是一些求职时必须要遵守的法则,可以帮你避免犯错、找到理想的工作。 1. BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH BEFORE THE PRESSURE IS REALLY ON

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When the surgeon came to see his blonde patient on the day after her operation, she asked him somewhat hesitantly just how long it would be before she could resume her sex life. Uh, I hadn't really th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

TEHRAN, March 17 (Xinhua) -- Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Consular, Parliamentary and Expatriates' Affairs Hassan Qashqavi said here Sunday that Tehran and London are negotiating to resume bilateral consular ties, semi-official Fars news agenc

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

关于随函附件 947.I am enclosing my resume for your reference. 谨附上履历表一份,以作参考。 948.I enclose a resume and one of my publications. 随函寄上简历表及作品一份。 949.You will find enclosed a testimoni

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

A: I've read your resume and know a lot of things about your qualifications for this position. One thing you didn't mention is why you left your last job? I know the company you worked for is a good company. A:我已读了你的简历,了解了很多

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

外贸英语:对外贸易与外贸关系 1、We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。 2、We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Thank you! President Bok, former President Rudenstine, incoming President Faust, members of the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers, members of the faculty, parents, and especially the graduates: 谢谢大家!尊敬的伯克校长,鲁登

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Part 2. Painting for pay. Keywords. college student, business experience, summer, Student Painters, real business world, responsibilities. Vocabulary. tuition, market, ladder, payroll, contract, Pennsylvania, Toronto, Indiana. A. In many countries su

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

老板不在意 Minor interview mistakes 面试中的小失误 Even the most prepared job seekers occasionally make interview mistakes. Although interview blunders may be embarrassing, candidates who can quickly recover might actually turn an awkward

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

求职屡遭碰壁,面试屡屡不中,你是不是也相信那些传说中的求职谣言?好工作都被有关系的人捷足先登了?简历一定要写在一页纸上?面试后要打电话去询问面试情况?降低薪资要求会增大

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

WASHINGTON, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- With superstorm Sandy dissipating, U.S. President Barack Obama and his Republican challenger Mitt Romney are on Thursday back on the campaign trail, trying to make up for the lost time as they dash towards the finish li

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

13. Please complete the form and bring it with you when you come for an interview. 请把这个表格填一下,面试时带来。 还能这样说: Please fill out the form and bring it when you come here to interview. Please fill in the form and

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

By Steve Herman Goa, India 07 February 2008 Mining, along with tourism, forms the economic backbone of India's seaside state of Goa. Environmental concerns recently halted much of the iron ore extraction, but the way has been now cleared for resumpti

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者) 教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

中国人在美国职场求职,面试会经历什么?如何击败金发碧眼的竞争者,进入招聘率只有3%的顶级投行高盛?今天,我们请到一位特别嘉宾,分享自己的美国面试经验。 关键词: 找工作,忙面

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

21.我期盼早日收到您的信息。 I look forward to receiving the information at your earliest convenience. 22.我将于8月26日从上海抵达伦敦,如果您能派人接一下或者至少给我发一下我该如何独自从伦敦Heathrow机场

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

If you apply for a job position with a foreign company, chances are you will be asked to provide an English cover letter along with your resume. 如果你申请一家外企的职位,那么你很有可能需要在提交简历的同时附上一封英文

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者) 教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语