Abby: hi, my name's Abby. What's your name? Colin: I'm colin. It's nice to meet you. What do you do? A: I'm a freelance English teacher. How about you? C: I'm in between jobs at the moment. A: what kind of job are you looking for? C: I'd like to find

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

by Mignon Fogarty Friends and family often ask me to review their rsums before they send them to potential employers, and the most common error I see is that people fail to use parallel construction in lists of accomplishments or responsibilities. Th

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法视频

假期过得好吗? Did you have a good holiday? A: Hello,John.Did you have a good holiday? B: Great,thanks.Good food,good weather.I enjoyed it very much. A: That's so nice. B: Anything special happened when I was away? A: Nothing that you could ca

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Hundreds of passengers are still stranded at the main airport in Kenya's capital Nairobi after a massive fire ripped through the international arrivals hall and forced its closure. The Kenyan government said no serious injuries were reported, but two

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

E: How's your job search going? A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago. E: have you finished compiling your resume? A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume? E: that's good. Don't forget to design the format. An attractive froma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: 大家好! 我是杨琳, 欢迎来到这期的美语训练班! B: 大家好,我是Kat! 今天的节目中,我们要去看看如何求职写简历,聊聊三振出局 ,要去参加一次销售人员的头脑风暴,还要告诉大家怎么用

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Toby刚刚大学毕业,急着找工作,不过他遇到了一个大问题,我们一起听听看。 Denise: Hi Toby, how are you doing? You don't look very well. Toby: Hey Denise. I'm just sad because I can't find a job. Denise: Yeah, it's hard t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

1.Can you tell me what the procedures of applying for a job are? 你能告诉我这个工作的申请程序是什么吗? 2.What are the steps during the application? 申请的程序是什么? 3.Can I ask what steps I have to go through in applyin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

图片1 assume vt. 以为,假定,设想,采取,呈现 例句:I assumed you can speak French fluently. 我以为你能讲流利的法语。 assumption n. 假定,设想,担任,承当,假装,作态 例句:The project was predicated

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

4 参加面试 3句英文任你选 I've come for an interview. 我是来参加面试的。 I have an appointment with Mr. Anderson. 我和安德森先生约好了。 Do you have a resume? 你有简历吗? 半个句型要记牢 have an appointment wit

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

6 恢复业务关系 3句英文任你选 We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship. 很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。 We're willing to restore our business relationship. 我们希望能恢复贸易关系。 It

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

EU Urges Iran Not to Resume Suspended Nuclear Activities 欧盟要求伊朗不可再重新开始已暂停的核活动 The European Union is urging Iran not to resume uranium processing, which western

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

新学期开始了,同学们又要开始紧张的四六级备考了。四六级写作常常会出现各种这样的题型,作文备考也离不开模板,以下是小编为大家整理的英语四级写作应用文模板内容,没事就来练一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

找工作对每个人来说都是极具压力的事情。不论是刚迈出校门在谋求第一份工作,还是寻求一份比之前的工作更为理想的工作,对于大多数人来说这都不是一件容易的事情。 Listen Read Learn Job Hunting is a stressful problem for everyone. Whether someone getting a job

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Parents are a child's first teachers. But some parents never learned from good examples. In New York City, a nonprofit agency called Covenant House tries to help homeless young mothers become good par

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

President Obama signed a bill last week extending unemployment benefits to 99 weeks. The extension will affect 1.4 million unemployed Americans and help ease the longest bout of joblessness since the great Depression. Our reporter visited a career co

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

The president of the U.N. General Assembly has told South Korea's president in Seoul that North Korea urgently wants to resume talks on dismantling its nuclear weapons program. But Jean Ping, just returning from Pyongyang, says the North still has co

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Todd: So, you've seen obviously life in France, family life in France, and now you've seen family life in America. Is there any differences? Layla: Yes, there is a lot of difference about the education is different. The education in France, parents a

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

对很多网友而言,一份简洁明快的英文简历是进入外企的“敲门砖”。现在许多单位都希望应聘者有比较扎实的英文基础,特别是外企和涉外交往比较多的

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: You know, Greg, we were both talking about how we have part-time job, you know, I think there's a lot of benefit but looking back, sometimes I wonder if it's not so good if children work. Greg: Why? Todd: You know, I just think, basically, that

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个