【Trancript】 Calling a company A:ABC Company, my name is Lucy. How can I help you? B:Hello, Lucy, this is Monica. Im calling for the accountant position. I saw the information about the vacancy on your companys website. Is it still available?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

28. remedy n v. 药品;补救办法,治疗措施补救 remind v. (of)提醒,使想起 remote a. 远的;偏僻的;关系疏远的 removal n.除去;移动 remove vt.移动,搬开;脱掉 render vt.表示,给予;使得, 翻译 renew v

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

1. formulate,系统地阐述(或说明),用简明的形式表示。 eg:She could not formulate her ideas in a few words. 她无法用几句话阐明她的思想。 2. resume,(个人)简历。 eg:You're required to submit a resume. 你必须交一份个

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

这个竞争日趋激烈的社会背景下,要想获得你梦想中的工作机会光有一份内容完整的简历还不足以打动老板的心,但若附加上一份引人注目的求职信正式介绍自己并展示你的价值就如虎添翼了

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

An executive resume should include a clearly stated objective. It is essential that your executive resume is audience-focused – it must succinctly communicate that you understand the employer's need

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Yemen's defence minister says the country's military will take all measures to ensure the safety of foreign diplomatic missions in the country. Defense Minister Brigadier Mohammad Nasser Ahmad: The embassies have moved some of their citizens, but we

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Iran has signaled its intensions to resume talks with world powers over its nuclear program. President Hassan Rouhani is reportedly very close to appointing a new chief nuclear negotiator. The Iranian Foreign Ministry is on record saying it will anno

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

接待客人 Meeting Guests 我希望您在这里过得愉快。 I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. A: How do you do,Mr.Smith? Welcome to Guang zhou. I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. B: Thank you.I'm very happy to have this chance to vi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.64]1. M: I hear a newly-invented drug can make people tell the truth [00:10.16]and it may prove useful in questioning terrorists. [00:13.99]Isn't it incredible? [00:16.06]W: Simple solutions to complex problems rarely s

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

双语:《财富》500强HR总监教你写简历 Millennials looking for work have many advantages. Most are proficient with multiple technologies and, in comparison to graduates in my day, they generally have a wealth of valuable, non-career experie

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Now I get to work in a job that I love, but I have always worked in a job that I loved. 我热爱我的工作,但是我从来如此, I loved it just as much when I thought it was a big deal or to make 1,000 bucks. 无论我在谈大生意,还是只

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

It's normal to hate our klutz and with a grim face to try to deny it's even really there inside us. Instead, we strive to hold on to our dignity and when we can presume that the klutz has gone away for good. 厌恶自己的笨手笨脚,然后绷着一

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

When the surgeon came to see his blonde patient on the day after her operation, she asked him somewhat hesitantly just how long it would be before she could resume her sex life. Uh, I hadn't really thought about it replied the stunned surgeon. You're

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Step by step 3000. Book Two. Unit Four. Getting ready for the future career. Part 1. Warming up. A. Keywords. experience, applicants, bachelor's degree. resume, qualified, position, candidates. Vocabulary. bachelor, resume, image, administration, dyn

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

老板不在意 Don't care about! How flashy your resume is 你的简历有多花哨 Having a flashy resume is less importantthan having one that's easy for employers to read. Even in creative fields, 78%of executives said they preferred traditiona

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: resume n. 简历;履历;摘要 initiative adj. 自发的 n. 主动权;第一步;倡议;项目 integrity n. 诚实 onsite adj. 在现场的;就地的 responsibility n. 责任;职责;责任心 currently adv. 现在;

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Max, come out. 麦克斯,出来吧 If I came out, it would not be for you, it's be for that hot Dragon Tattoo girl. 如果我要出柜,肯定不是因为你,而是为了那个火辣的龙纹身女孩 Welcome, board members, to the very first fi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Six world powers have offered to resume long-stalled talks with Iran to address Western suspicions of a military dimension to the Iranian nuclear program. EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton says she made the offer to resume talks in a letter se

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Italian divers resumed their search Thursday for at least 21 people missing from a wrecked cruise ship off Italy's northwestern coast. Officials say divers began searching again after the operation was suspended Wednesday out of concern the Costa Con

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RAMALLAH, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday held a secret meeting with a senior Israeli official over the resumption of the stalled peace negotiations, an official source revealed on Saturday. The meeting was held on

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻