I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者)教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关于联系方式(Ⅰ) 470.We'll send you a letter then,if you're hired.我们如果决定雇佣你,就会给你去信。 471.Your phone number?你的电话号码是多少? 472.What number could we reach you?你的联络电话是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

应聘者简历造假愈演愈烈--88%简历造假 雇主不认为在萧条期失业是什么大事。这件事完全可以解释。招聘经理真正关心的是你是否诚实。 Ever tried to track down a job reference who turns out to be as mythi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

People with specific sought-after skills are having an easier time finding jobs. In fact, they're getting snatched up pretty quickly, according to Brian McCullough, founder of ResumeWriting.com. Below, McCullough shares some critical employability sk

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

BBC Capital asked recruiters, hiring managers, and career coaches to share some of the most egregious errors they see in applications and how to fix them. BBC Capital咨询了招聘人员、招聘主管以及职业生涯教练,让他们说说自己见

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

An effective resume should include a clearly stated objective. 一份有效的简历应该清楚地注明求职意向。 It is essential that your executive resume is audience-focused - it must succinctly communicate that you understand the employer'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

独立写作题目: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should take several different kinds of job before they take a career in a long term. 托福独立写作范文: Todays economy is diverse and full of opportunities.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I am often surprised by what people choose to send as cover letters. Typos, broken links, and rambling emails. 我常常感到很惊讶,求职信上人们所出现的错误。 诸如错字,无效链接,以及离题的邮件。 I also see messag

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

基础的英文简历格式类型 There are three basic types of resumes: Chronological, Functional, and combined Chronological - Functional. To see what these styles look like, get a resume book. They are usually terrible guides for how to write an

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

致命的大错Finished 8th in my high school graduating class of 10.Qualifications: No education or experience.I am relatively intelligent, obedient and loyal as a puppy.My compensation should be at least equal to my age.Reason for Leaving: It had t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。 We see that your firm specializes in Light Indus

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many of the old-school rules and much of the conventional wisdom when it comes to resumes is either outdated or was never really on target to start with: 许多学校提供的如何写简历的法则,以及一些传统的观点,要么就过时了,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The reunions, begun in 2000, were shelved amid worsening relations, but talks on the issue resumed this week. Several hundred families split by the 1950-53 Korean War will be able to meet for several days from late September, the joint North-South s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil international striker Adriano could make his long-awaited return to football within a month after being cleared by doctors Monday to resume training. Adriano underwent surgery for a second time on his

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Resume Writing in the Digital Age Writing an eye-catching resume is becoming increasingly difficult as automated search agents increasingly replace theeyesof recruiters. As automation advances,your resume will be read by more computers and fewer pe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many of the old-school rules and much of the conventional wisdom when it comes to resumes is either outdated or was never really on target to start with: 许多学校提供的如何写简历的法则,以及一些传统的观点,要么就过时了,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.Keep Building and Maintaining Your Friendships 继续建立和保持你们的友谊 Making friends after college is hard, but meaningful friendships make a big difference on almost every aspect of your life for decades to come. So make an effort to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Katy On A Mission Katy B In this room of darkness I ain't undercover That won't stop my prowess rubbing off on to another Elevating higher as my body's moving lower Now I've reached my element you better move over oh But he doesn't he blocks my way I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

应聘外企,英语面试是少不了的。看看下面的对话,对你准备面试会有帮助哦! (I:Interviewer面试者A:Applicant求职者) 教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说 尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

THE HAGUE, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- PSV Eindhoven ended the year 2012 as Dutch Eredivisie winter champions for the 19th time in history, with FC Twente finishing the year on goal difference as the second placed team. PSV had no difficulties with NAC Breda

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻