1. What IS a resume anyway? Remember: a Resume is a self-promotional document that presents you in the best possible light, for the purpose of getting invited to a job interview. It's not an official personnel document. It's not a job application. It

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

当发展受阻时,强者不会一味抱怨和等待,而是快速从错误中吸取教训,然后冲向下一个更高的目标。 Being mentally strong at work is critical to your success. How you build that mental muscle though, is often somet

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文简历常见的三种形式和样本: (1)以学历为主的简历 basic resume 这种形式适应于应届毕业生或中学毕业后仍在待业的求职人员,因为没有工作经历,所以把重点放在学业上,从最高学历往

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

金三银十,对职场人来说,十月是个跳槽的好时候。如果你对目前的工作不满,那么在别人都出去Happy的长假,你可得要开始准备你的简历了。关于简历和求职信的写法,我们前面已经讲过很多

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Notice 通知 A: If you want to resign, how long of a notice you need to give the company? B: Four weeks of notice. A:要是想辞职,要提前多少时间告诉公司? B:提前四周。 2.Pay raise 涨工资,工资增长比例 A: How much was your pay raise last year? B:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Are you dragging through your days at work wishing that 5 o'clock would roll around so that you can go home and catch the latest reality TV show? If you're feeling bored, unenergized, and unfocused in your current position, it's time to kick your car

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Weve all heard the stories about job interviews gone wrong, like the eager young applicant who brought a sandwich to the interview, because, after all, it was lunch time. But a candidates first impression begins long before the interview. It starts w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

简历中描述自己能力的语句跟面试是不一样。Interviewing is how you might state your skill, education or achievement during an interview. Resume Writing is a suggested way to present the same statement in your resume, without writing

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dont come a half an hour early. It makes me feel pressure to finish what Im doing. 5 minutes early is more than enough。 终于凭借闪亮的简历见到了传说中的HR,你有把握说服他,让他认为你就是这份工作最合适的人选么

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As American IdolSeason 13 winds down, the last of the disappointed candidates heads home. (Bye-bye oft-abused Jessica Meuse and too-quiet Alex Preston, you were lucky to survive so long.) The 10-month gauntlet that started in Salt Lake City has been

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- The Penglai 19-3 oilfield, which experienced a severe oil leak in 2011, has been given official permission to resume operations, according to the State Oceanic Administration (SOA). The SOA said in a Saturday statement th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

上次长长的秘笈你掌握了没有?这里还有一些。可不要嫌多,简历写好了才能有更大的把握找到满意的工作。 1. What if your job title doesn't reflect your actual level of responsibility? When you list it on the re

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. Tell me about yourself! 对策:Keep your answer to one or two minutes; don't ramble. Use your resume summary as a base to start from.. 2. What do you know about our company? 对策:Do your homework before the interview! Spend some time online

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It worked! The cover letter, the resume, the research, the prayers - it's all come together, you've got the interview. Not the job, just the interview. 兴奋吗?紧张吗?还是心里没底、忐忑不安?Now all you have to do is go face-to-f

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. 表示到如此之距离,可视为far的加强说明,此时可根据情况选用时态。如: My feet are very sore from walking so far. 走了这么远的路,我的脚非常痛。 My mother lives so far away that we hardly ever see her. 我

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

大多数人在面试的时候,只是单纯地回答面试官所提出的问题,那样你只能一味跟着对方的思路走。相反,如果能够在面试中主动提出一些适当的问题,那样也许就能让你掌握主动权:你既可

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

11. What's the best way to impress an employer? Fill your resume with

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在雅思口语中和考官交流其实可以避免一些问题的产生,比如告别绝对性的说yes 或者no.雅思口语中可以说一些有余地的词汇给自己留下更多回旋的可能。今天雅思小编就为大家分享关于那些表

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

第2期:开场白(2) 实战对抗 Smith: Come in, young man. Zhang Wei: (while shaking hands) I am Zhang Wei, nice to meet you, sir. Smith: I am Smith, the personnel director. Please have a seat, son. Zhang Wei: Thank you. Have you received my resume

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

在Mr. Rudy的指导下,Lisa对面试做好了充分的准备。这天,她来进行面试 Lisa arrived at Mr. Johnson Liu's office at 2:40 the next afternoon. She found that he was expecting her. Lisa: May I come in? Johnson: Yes, please. Lisa: I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语