Victor:今天我们要谈论一下关于英文简历的问题。 Nancy:I need to update my resume. Victor:我要把我的简历更新一下。 Nancy:When you want to get a job, you have to give the company a resume. A resume thats in American English, its CV in British Engli

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

你会用英语写简历吗?你知道写简历的大忌吗?如果你现在准备找工作或正在找工作一定不能错过这期的节目! 1. resume: CV 简历 2. file name: 文件名 3. file size: 文件大小 4. cover letter: 求职信

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

致命的大错 Finished 8th in my high school graduating class of 10. Qualifications: No education or experience. I am relatively intelligent, obedient and loyal as a puppy. My compensation should be at least equal to my age. Reason for Leaving: It

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

李华和Larry一起开车去参加人材招聘会。今天我们要学习两个常用语: butterflies in one's stomach和go overboard. LH: Larry, 我心里特别紧张。你怎么样? LL: Yeah, I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous as well. Eve

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

简历中描述自己能力的语句跟面试是不一样,简历中要避免使用第一人称的我和我的。 下面是一些关于描述技能,教育和成就的简单例子。面试是描述你的技能,教育和成就,面对面的展现自

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

网上求职易犯的错误 Don't just hit up the big guys. 不要只关注大型的招聘网站。 Big-name websites like Monster and CareerBuilder are wonderful resources for online job hunting, but don't stop there. They charge fees that some smal

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

It worked! The cover letter,the resume,the research,the prayers - it's all come together,you've got the interview. Not the job,just the interview. Now all you have to do is go face-to-face with some super-important suit and persuade him that you're t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

12 Tips to Get Your Resume Noticed 让你的简历被注意到的12招 Gone are the days of simply mailing your resume, receiving a call, shaking hands at the interview, and agreeing on a start date for that new job. The Internet has taken over the r

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Having trouble with your job search? Not sure why you arent getting more interviews? It could be because of your lacklustre CV. No matter how impressive your accomplishments are, your CV may not reflect them to your best advantage. Several LinkedIn I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Job-seekers are using unusual gimmicks to grab the attention of potential employers, such as in one case sending a shoe along with a resume to get a foot in the door, said a survey released recently. Almost a fifth of hiring managers report seeing mo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Working in a pleasant atmosphere, occupying the right post--in short, finding the right job--is an important part, perhaps the most important, of every man's life. Job-hunting is the hardest of all types of work, and it can be the most interesting. A

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The commercial Internet is now over 10 years old, and it has become a richer, but also a more complex and potentially dangerous environment. Don't ignore the Internet in your job search, but keep your guard up. Identity theft is a major problem, and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Whether its court-ordered community service, required for a class, because you feel it is your duty, or for any other reason, volunteering is an enriching experience. We know that volunteering is a chance to serve others and give back to the communit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

◆I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英: Work background A history of a person's professional and/or non-professional employment. Educational background A history of a person's formal schooling and/or training. Qualifications The degree and/or depth to which a person's work and educa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. What IS a resume anyway? Remember: a Resume is a self-promotional document that presents you in the best possible light, for the purpose of getting invited to a job interview. It's not an official

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

致命的大错 Finished 8th in my high school graduating class of 10. Qualifications: No education or experience. I am relatively intelligent, obedient and loyal as a puppy. My compensation should be at least equal to my age. Reason for Leaving: It

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

又到了求职的高峰时期。想在万千求职者中脱颖而出?那就要费些心思打造一份个性化的求职信和简历了。作客Mr. Rudy的聊天室,掌握求职技巧! Lisa: Good evening, Mr. Rudy. Sorry to disturb you. Steven

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

In a world with few job openings, many have resorted to new ways of finding work, such as using social networking sites (SNS)., 在就业岗位奇缺的当下,很多人另辟蹊径,利用社交网络求职。 According to the latest job-hunting

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

announcement n.公告;宣布 The announcement of the name of the winner will be made at three o'clock. 这次得奖人的名单将于3点钟发布。 The politician made a formal announcement that he would resign early next year. 这名政治人物正

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500