I. Finding a Job 找工作 Unit 1 Job Searching 求 职 Part One: Expressions 1. Are you hiring? 你们招人吗? 2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job. 我看到你们在报纸上登的广告想来应聘这个工作。 3.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Retirement and Resignation Dialogue 1 -The office is having a retirement party for Walter Wright next week. -Has he worked here a long time? -Well.I have been here for 15 years and he was here when I came.Walter will have plenty of money when he ret

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

TERMINAL TEST Part I Listening Comprehension (15 minutes) Directions: This part is to test your listening ability. It consists of 3 sections. Directions: This section is to test your ability to give p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 当代考试

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition Some of the biggest celebrities from music, film, sports and politics join together for an all-star international, multi-network telethon to raise money for earthquak

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

【编者:如何找到一份称心如意的工作?首先要自己清楚什么工作最适合自己。】 Working in a pleasant atmosphere, occupying the right postin short, finding the right jobis an important part, perhaps the most important, of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

男:今天教大家写一封cover letter 女:I need to write a cover letter. 男:那么 cover letter就是resume之后的一封详细的介绍信。 女:A cover letter is very important. This is basically a letter of introduction that will go with your resume when you apply

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

第35期:准备个人简历 要想成功地找到一份自己满意的工作应当从准备一份简历开始。下面的对话将告诉你如何准备一份简历。 Owen: Hi, I am sure glad to see you. Henry: Are you kidding me? Why do you say so?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

第26期:什么时候话聊? Miss Yang: When can I know whether I am accepted or not? Frank: I think we'll send you a letter next week, if you are wanted, or we may give you a call. By the way, have you got a telephone? Miss Yang: Yes, my office phon

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

UNIT 2 Your Resume Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. How to Write a Resume? Liz is going to graduate from her university. She goes to talk to Professor Kunts, a foreign teacher in her univers

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

A:Hello,Modern English.Drew here. 你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew B:hi,buddy,it's marco . 嘿哥们儿,我是 A:How can I help you today? 今天想聊些什么? B:Well.I am going for an interview

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

My husband asked me to go to the post office to mail his resume in anticipation of a job interview. He instructed me to send it the fastest way possible. Struck by the urgency in his voice, I grabbed

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

法国要捍卫男子手球金牌 One of the many Olympic teams looking to repeat as champion is the French men's handball squad. The players tasted Olympic glory four years ago in Beijing, and have continued their winning ways. But this tournament c

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

①I:what is your major? A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested inMarketing. (不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。) ②I:Which university are you attending? A:I am

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CAIRO, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Sunday ordered the dissolved parliament to resume work, state media reported. According to the presidential decree, new parliamentary elections will be held within 60 days after the countr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

面试终于结束了,可以松口气了。别急!结尾也是很重要的!退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXP

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England? B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

五个点子 充实你的大学暑假 From the first day of classes in the fall to the last day of classes in the spring, summer can seem like an oasis. Your summer months can be both enjoyable and a productive way to contribute to your college goals。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

i:interviewer(面试者) a:applicant(求职者)关于教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

学习了如何写求职信后,Mr. Rudy这次来教大家怎样写简历。 Steven: Do you remember what the next step is? Lisa: Is it to write a resume? Steven: Yes, right. Steven: Yes, right. The next thing to do is to write a personal data sheet

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

一封好的求职信,内容一定要反映出你对应聘工作的态度和你自身的能力,结尾也不可马虎。下面是一些求职信结尾经常用到的十句话,看一看也许你会得到启发,写出自己风格的结尾来! 1.

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语