W: Hey, Tom. I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look. M: What is it? W: It's for a job. It looks perfect for you. M: Let me see. Wanted: manager for up-and-coming firm. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contac

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Uint4 II. Basic Listening Practice 1.Script M: Did you pick up the paper for me today? I really want to check the job vacancies. W: I know, its over there. Theres not much happen though. I had a look already. Maybe you should look on the Net instead.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Job-seekers know from harsh experience that the toughest hurdle in a job search is getting the interview. Once you get the interview, you've got some control over the process -- at that stage, you just have to do your research, and be on your game. 求

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

股神巴菲特:择业要从自己的喜好出发 Dont take a job that, ya know, you think is gonna look good on your resume. Take a job you love. You may change it later on, but youll jump out of bed in the morning I mean, when I got out of Columb

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What's the Best Mistake You've Ever Made? 你犯过最美好的错误是什么 I sent a job application to the wrong email address. It was 1997, I was a kid working tech support at a local ISP called jps.net. I knew C and had taught myself Perl durin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Women ask me all the time about what they're supposed to do about the men out there who say they only want younger women in their profiles. 女伴们常常问我,那些寻求交友对象的男性往往在自己的交友信息里注明,自己只接受

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.How flashy your resume is 1.你的简历有多花哨 Having a flashy resume is less important than having one that's easy for employers to read. Even in creative fields, 78% of executives said they preferred traditional resumes. 有一个华丽的简

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一份出色的Resume,是向外企求职的关键之一。不了解有关的常识和程式,不花费相当的心思来展示,光有纯正娴熟的英文功底,并不能获得单位的青睐。在一大堆错误百出、英文表达能力低劣

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一份出色的Resume,是向外企求职的关键之一。不了解有关的常识和程式,不花费相当的心思来展示,光有纯正娴熟的英文功底,并不能获得单位的青睐。在一大堆错误百出、英文表达能力低劣

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A resume should be only one, or at the most, two pages. 简历一页就够了,多了也不要超过两张。 While it is true that you have only a few seconds to capture a reader's attention and it is also true that with each additional page you re

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

毕业在即,很多同学都会考虑进外企,那么写一份夺人眼球的英文简历就必不可缺了。那么写简历时有什么基本要求,怎么样才能抓住重点,突出自己的优势呢?小编希望下面这篇文章能给大

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

How to Be Your Dads Boss in Five Years If you want to excel in your career path to the point that you pass even your dad, who has obviously spent a few extra decades in the job field, work will be involved. It takes a whole lot of effort to move up s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Why Teachers Go Crazy 老师们是怎么被气疯的 TEACHER: Peter, what is the outside of a tree called? 老师:彼得,树的最外层叫做什么? PETER: I don't know, Ma'am. 彼得:老师,我不知道。 TEACHER: Bark, Peter, bark! 老师

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Millions of college students will be released from their college careers and into the Real World (not the TV show, thankfully). Its such a promising time. Here are 9 ways to make the most of it. 数以百万的毕业生即将结束他们的大学生涯

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Give Yourself the Gift of Employment 让自己成功应聘 The New Year represents a new start. If you're currently unemployed and looking for work, circle January 1 on your calendar and start putting a plan in place to start fresh with these proven

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you're among those thousands of men who want to change jobs in the new year, however, hiring professionals will tell you that Jan. 1 isn't the time to kick off (开始,着手) your preparations-it's now. Starting to gather resources, credentials

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration. 2. The sales Manager position advertised in the Chicago Tribune on October 12 intrigues me. I believe you will find me wel

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

范例一:I am working on it A: Hi, Monica, how is everything going? B: Everything goes well, but I am thinking about quitting my current job. A: Why? You're not satisfied anymore? B: I just sense. But I cannot grow anymore. My boss is not really s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

NATO has resumed airstrikes on the Libyan capital after a brief layoff, hitting several targets late Tuesday. Witnesses say they heard loud explosions(爆炸) in the center of Tripoli and saw plumes of smoke. Libyan state media say the bombings hit c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

千万不能犯的错误 Youve seen job search advice articles about embarrassing resume bloopers, like misspelling the word running to comic effect (Instrumental in ruining entire office). Youve read about cringe-inducing interview mistakes, like as

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间