Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question 面试 时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你 自我介绍 一下 The basic answer about where to start is with preparation. You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关于接待员职务 761.I came about your advertisement for receptionists in the newspaper last week. 我是来应聘你们在上周的报纸上招聘的接待员一职的。 762.Have you worked anywhere else? 我在别处工作过吗? 76

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

关于联系方式(Ⅱ) 491.When will you let me know the result? 你何时把结果通知我? 492.You will be hearing from us by next Saturday. 下周六前我们将通知你。 493.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phon

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

电话面试也要穿正装?面试官问完问题,要默数两到三秒再回答?回答问题的时候不要使用否定词汇电话面试技巧多多哦~ 下面是一位电话面试专家的建议: Be enthusiastic. It helps to smile while th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

第二期 —— 不想干了怎么办? Rachel: I'm training to be better at a job that I hate, my life officially sucks. 我痛恨这工作,还要努力改进,我这辈子算是完了 Joey: But

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Cleaning out your closet. Defragging your hard drive. Updating your resume. 收拾橱柜,整理硬盘文件,更新个人简历。 What do all of these have in common? Theyre nagging little jobs on most of our to-do lists that we keep putting off

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

What's the Best Mistake You've Ever Made? 你犯过最美好的错误是什么 获得7.4k好评的回答@ Luke Crawford I sent a job application to the wrong email address. It was 1997, I was a kid working tech support at a local ISP called jps.net.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

这是一封非常简短的求职信,求职者在通讯领域有着杰出的工作经验,但是只是一笔带过。建议工作经验不多,尤其是刚毕业的学生最好不要使用这种非常简短的求职信。 Dear Mr. Tomston: Attach

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question 面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你自我介绍一下 A common interview question that can leave people speechless is Tell me about you

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you look at any list of new year's resolutions you wouldn't be surprised to see find a better job right at the top. Vera Gibbons of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine is here with some tips to help you get a better job or maybe take on a career

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Once they reach a certain age, lots of women find motherhood exhausting, but not Brooklyn-based Nina Keneally. The 63-year-old still has lots of mothering skills that shes actually more than happy to rent out through a unique service called NeedAMom.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在英语面试时,面试者通常会问起一些工作经验相关的问题,那么应聘者要怎么回答呢?实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。下面是一些面试者会提的问题以

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

求职信结尾处常用语 ◆ I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆ I feel that a personal meeting w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

求职信开头处常用语 ◆ My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration. ◆ The sales Manager position advertised i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

以色列-巴勒斯坦和平谈判恢复 WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM - Israel and the Palestinians plan to resume peace negotiations this week for the first time in nearly three years after an intense effort by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to bring th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英: Work background A history of a person's professional and/or non-professional employment. Educational background A history of a person's formal schooling and/or training. Qualifications The degree and/or depth to which a person's work and educa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Fashion changes, and resume styles change, too. If you have solid skills and work experience but your resume isn't getting any bites, you might need a resume makeover。 时尚改变了,简历的风格也改变了。如果你有很强的实力,丰富

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一个管理人员的简历应该介绍自己的个人信息,如曾经作过董事会成员、相关的志愿者工作等,但是个人的宗教信仰、家庭状况、以及特殊爱好最好不要出现在一个管理人员的简历中。 An exe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England? B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

90后新人打榜热歌:Katie B - Katy On A Mission Katie B全名是Katie Brien,来自伦敦的新人,本月刚刚发行新专辑On A Mission,单曲Katy On A Mission本周打入英国单曲榜第五名。Katy是90年出生的,年纪轻轻的她

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲