面试英语面面观
英语课
应聘外企,英语面试是少不了的。看看下面的对话,对你准备面试会有帮助哦! (I:Interviewer面试者A:Applicant求职者)
教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说
尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。
1、I: What is your major? 你所学的专业是什么?
A: My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in "Marketing 1". 我的专业是工商管理。我对市场营销尤其感兴趣。
(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)
2、I: Which university are you attending? 你是哪所大学毕业的?
A: I am attending ××× University. 我是×××大学毕业的。
3、I: Have you received any degrees? 你获得过学位吗?
A: Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree. 是的。我先得到了英语文学学士学位,又拿到了MBA学位。
4、I: What course did you like best? 你最喜欢哪门课程?
A: Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it's very useful for my present work. 项目管理。当我还是一个学生的时候,我就对这门课程非常感兴趣。我认为这门课程对我目前的工作很有帮助。
5、I: Do you feel that you have received good general training?
你认为你受过良好的培训吗?
A: Yes, I have studied in an English training program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently 2 studying Finance 3 at a training school.
是的。毕业后我曾经参加过英语培训和计算机培训。现在我在一所培训学校学习金融。
工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀
1、 I: Your resume 4 says you have had one year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?
你在简历上写到你曾经在上海的一个外商代理处工作了一年。我能问一下你为什么要离开那里吗?
A: I worked in a foreign rep office for one year. However, I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull. I found another job that was more interesting.
我是在一个外商代理处工作了一年。两年前我从那离职,因为那里的工作太枯燥了。我找到了另一份我更感兴趣的工作。
2、 I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
你从过去的工作中都学到了什么?
A: I have learned a lot about business and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job how to cooperate with my colleagues.
我学到了许多商业知识和基本的办公技能。此外,我还学到了如何与同事相处。
3、I: What's your weakest point? 你主要的缺点是什么?
A: I haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any experience, but I have taken a course in the International Business Training Center of ××× Company.
我没有接触过国际商业,所以没有相关经验。但是我曾经在×××公司的国际商业培训中心接受过这方面的培训。
4、I: What are your greatest strengths? 你最大的优点是什么?
(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)
5、 I: Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
你现在老板知道你在找工作吗?
A: No, I haven't discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand. 不知道。我还没有和他谈过我的事业规划。但我相信他会理解的。
性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
1、 I: What kind of personality do you think you have? 你认为你的性格怎样?
A: I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I begin something, I don't like to leave it half done. I can't concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished. 我总是满怀热情的去做事情。当我开始做某件事后,我不喜欢半途而废。如果一件事没有做完,我无法专心做另一件事。
2、I: What is the most important thing for you to be happy? 对你来说,幸福最重要的是什么?
A: Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very close knit 5, and my friend and I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am. 不同的人有不同的想法。我认为对我来说最重要的是和我的家人和朋友甫有良好的关系。我的家人一向关系密切,我和我的朋友也常常在一起。如果没有这些的话,我就不会像现在这么幸福。
3、I: What makes you angry? 什么让你感到生气。
A: Dishonesty. It's unacceptable. 不诚实。我无法接受欺骗。
4、I: What are your personal weaknesses? 你性格上的弱点是什么?
A: I'm afraid I'm a poor talker. I'm not comfortable talking with people whom I have just met. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking. 我想我并不善于与人沟通。我和第一次见面的人交谈有些不自然。这对于我要从事的商业来说并不好。因此我专门学习过演讲。
5、I: Are you more of a leader or a follower 6? 你更像是一个领导者还是一个跟随者?
A: I don't try to lead people. I'd rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together. 我并不想去领导什么人。我更愿意和每个人合作,一起来完成工作。
n.行销,在市场的买卖,买东西
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
- He often goes marketing.他经常去市场做生意。
adv.通常地,普遍地,当前
- Currently it is not possible to reconcile this conflicting evidence.当前还未有可能去解释这一矛盾的例证。
- Our contracts are currently under review.我们的合同正在复查。
n.财务管理,财政,金融,财源,资金
- She is an expert in finance.她是一名财政专家。
- A finance house made a bid to buy up the entire company.一家信贷公司出价买下了整个公司。
v.(中断后)继续,恢复;n.摘要,简历
- We'll stop now and resume at two o 'clock.我们现在停下来,到两点再干。
- My resume shows that I have the right qualifications for the job.我的简历表明我正符合这项工作的条件。
vt.编织,密接,结合,皱眉;vi.编织,变得紧凑,愈合;n.编织
- She could knit up a baby's coat in an afternoon.她能在一个下午织好一件婴儿的衣服。
- Our letters enabled us to knit up our old friendship.通信使我们恢复了旧日的友谊。
标签:
面试英语