14. Seven Tips to Become a Hot Talent Current career trends show that an individual will change his career at least 7 times during his lifetime. This reality provides the opportunity to fulfill our several aspirations. But when confronted with hundre

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(360) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

torque consciousness carve squash tanker traverse underwear browse twilight civilian directory dual midst mistress excuse clash clasp flank clatter discount bore fearless resume

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

The Prime Minister's new frontbencher will be sworn in this morning. The reshuffle was triggered by the resignations of two senior ministers and this parliament prepares to resume for the year. Labor's primary vote has slumped by six points in the la

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

1.What should I prepare for the recruitment fair? 我应该为招聘会准备什么? 2.What application materials should I take? 我应该带什么申请材料? 3.You should wear a formal dress and be confident. 你应该着正装,自信点。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Unit 2 走进外企 外企应聘 Job Interview 职位空缺 vacancies/openings A:Do you have any vacancies? B:Yes.Theres an administrative assistant available. 职位要求 requirements for the position A:Whats the requirement for this position? B:Yo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

My place is at the top. 我的职位是最高的。 You are the manager of Development Department, so that means.. 你是发展部经理,也就是说 Yes, my place is at the top. 是的,我的职位是最高的。 I was the Chairman of the Studen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

1. BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH BEFORE THE PRESSURE IS REALLY ON. Desperate candidates are much less attractive. And if you need a job fast, you may have to accept the first offer you get. 2. CONDUCT A COMPLETE SEARCH. Touch all the following bases to incre

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

There're reports yesterday's freak storm in Perth caused a landslide just west of the CBD. The city was bucketed with more than 40 millimetres of rain while strong wind gusts and hail also took their toll. Houses were flooded and public transport was

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Chapter 51 Foreign Company Job Interview第51章 外企面试David: So tell me what do you know about job interviews? 能告诉我你对求职面试了解多少呢? You: For a job interview, there are several parts, the first one is knowing how to

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Instead of Jail, Teen Offenders Try a Fresh Start I got into a couple of fights or something and that led to me actually getting detained, he said. Terrence Sinclair was 17 when he ran into trouble. Instead of being sentenced to prison, as an adult m

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

Iran's new president now says his country is ready for serious talks with world powers over the nation's controversial nuclear program. Two days into his job, Hasan Rouhani said his government hoped that talks with the West could begin without wastin

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A job-seeking appointment A: Then, Ill see you next week, Ms. OBrian? B: Yes. Lets say Tuesday at noon. Bring your portfolio with you. A: Certainly. Is there anything else you would like me to bring, Mr. OBrian? B: No, thats all. I already have your

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Toby正在找工作。他以前在大学书店的同事Erin现在在一家电脑公司上班,所以Toby希望能利用这个关系,看看Erin能不能帮自己也在这个公司找个差事。 Professor: Today Toby has brought his resume to give

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Talks to resolve issues that threaten the unity of Zimbabwe's shaky inclusive government got under way on Monday. Ish Mafundikwa | Harare 24 November 2009 Talks to resolve issues that threaten the unity of Zimbabwe's shaky inclusive government got u

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

The visit of a South Korean chief executive to North Korea has produced first steps in thawing frozen inter-Korean economic projects. However, South Korea says what Pyongyang agreed to, in principle, needs to be translated into official accords, on

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(八月)

杰森要去参加招聘会,那么有经验的同学又会给他什么样的建议呢? Listen Read Learn Classmate: What are you doing tomorrow? Jason: ErrI'm going to a job fair tomorrow. Classmate: Is that with the American company? Jason: Yes, that's right. Classmate: So

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Mike: Hey, Amanda! How come you're wearing a suit? I've never seen you dressed so formally! Amanda: It's because I have a job interview this afternoon at the department store. I responded to a newspaper advertisement for a summer job by sending my re

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

This is commercial whaling. The International Whaling Commission or IWC banned the practice in 1986. Japan announced Wednesday it was leaving the IWC. We decided to resume commercial whaling from July 2019 and to withdrawal from the International Con

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)

5. I'm calling to see if you have received my resume that I sent to you by email. 我打电话来确定一下你们是否收到我用电子邮件发过去的简历。 还能这样说: I call you just to make sure that you received my resume which I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-From Pension to GDP: the Government's New Year Resolutions In January, China's ministries have rolled out plan to address China's longstanding societal and economic challenges. Here are some of the plans made for the next 12 months and let us

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议