外贸口语一点通第231期:商业宴请之点菜(2)
时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Take orders 点菜
A:Good afternoon, sir. May I show you our lunch menu?
下午好,先生。请看午餐菜单。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
A:Please take your time... May I take your order now?
您慢慢看。……现在您要点菜吗?
B:OK. I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?
A:French fried 1 potatoes, carrots and peas.
有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。
B:That'll be fine.
太好了。
A:Would you like something to drink?
要不要来点什么喝的?
B:Yes, I'll have some beer with coffee to follow.
好的。来点就和咖啡吧。
A:How would you like your steak?
您希望牛排怎么做?
B:I'll have it medium rare, please.
我来个半熟的吧。
A:Which kind of salad dressing 2 would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的,千岛的,还是油和醋?
B:Do you have any Blue Cheese dressing?
我明白了。那就要它吧。
A:I'm afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing.
恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。
B:I see. I'll take it.
我明白了。那就要它吧。
A:Would you like your coffee now or later?
您是现在要咖啡还是等一会儿呢?
B:Later, please.
等会再上吧。
A:A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?
B:No, that's all. Thank you.
不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。
A:Thank you, sir. Your order will be ready soon.
谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。
1. “Blue Cheese”是指蓝纹干酪,一种用牛乳制成的半松软干酪,味道独特。
2.take your time 别着急;从容做
eg. Take your time with each resume 3, as it is the first impression you make on the hiring manager.
花时间去打造每一封简历,因为它将决定招聘经理对你的第一印象。
eg. Take your time; make a realistic resolution, one that you have considered and you believe can be accomplished 4.
花些时间,制定一个现实的计划,一个你经过思考、并相信可以达成的决定。
3.medium rare 四分熟;适中
eg. I want my steak medium rare, please.
我要半生的牛排,麻烦你。
eg. How would you like the your steak? Rare, medium rare or well-done?
您希望您的牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中,还是全熟?
n.(食物)调料;包扎伤口的用品,敷料
- Don't spend such a lot of time in dressing yourself.别花那么多时间来打扮自己。
- The children enjoy dressing up in mother's old clothes.孩子们喜欢穿上妈妈旧时的衣服玩。
v.(中断后)继续,恢复;n.摘要,简历
- We'll stop now and resume at two o 'clock.我们现在停下来,到两点再干。
- My resume shows that I have the right qualifications for the job.我的简历表明我正符合这项工作的条件。
adj.有才艺的;有造诣的;达到了的
- Thanks to your help,we accomplished the task ahead of schedule.亏得你们帮忙,我们才提前完成了任务。
- Removal of excess heat is accomplished by means of a radiator.通过散热器完成多余热量的排出。
标签:
外贸口语