预订机票 很多人都是在出发在即的时候才开始考虑票的事情,结果导致很多时候都无法按时出行。建议大家还是提早订票比较好,因为这样做不仅能够保证你的顺利出行,而且还能让你享受到

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

Travelling gives you many wonderful experiences you cannot find in your own country. You meet local people and get to understand different cultures. Its so exciting. I love planning trips and doing some research on the country or countries I want to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

Dialogue 1 A:Hello,thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking,How may I help you? B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources,Ms.Jenkins,Please. A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her desk.May I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Unit 11 making a phone call Hello, can I speak to John? Wrong number. Hold on please. Sorry, he's out. Where can I find a pay phone? Speaking. Hello, can I speak to John? Sorry, wrong number. Oh, I'm sorry. Hello ,is John there? Hold on, please. Hell

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 基本英语100句(深圳)

Part 1 Getting Ready For the Trip 为旅行做准备 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文 1 Monica: Hi, Brian, what's with the suitcase? Brian: I've decided to go on a trip. Monica: Are you leaving today? Brian: No, I just bought this suitcase today for the trip. I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Shirley Griffith. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember. November is Native American Heritage Month in the United States. This week on our program, we explore the modern life, music a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

ACT I What's this for? 为什么要送我花? Just because. How's the baby? 没有原因。孩子好吗? Fast asleep. 正熟睡着呢。 I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我错过

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Mr. Wang, it's nice to see you here again. 王先生,再次见到你非常高兴。 So you have got four pieces of baggage altogether? 你一共有4件行李对吗? Let me give you a hand. 我来帮您忙吧。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Have you reserved your table? 您有没有预订座位? I haven't made any reservation. This is the first time I have been here. 我没有预先订座。这是我第一次在这里吃饭。 Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservat

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

星级典句: 第一句:I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China. 我想预定一个去中国上海的机位。 A: Good morning, Chinese Airlines. Domestic reservations. 早上好。中国航空公司。国内航班预定处。我能

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Daily Life - Hotel Upgrade A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? B: Id like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts. A: All right R.O.B.E.R.T.S... Oh, Mr. Roberts wevebeen expecting you and here is your keycard to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Seat the Guest 安排就座 A: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. 晚上好,欢迎光临。 B: Good evening. We want a dinning room with two tables, each table for eight. 晚上好,要一间有两张桌子,每张桌子可坐下8个人的包

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

英语学习笔记: receptionist n. 接待员 make a reservation 预定 vacancy n. 空缺;表示空房 available adj.有空的;表示有房 I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies? 我要在九月

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Doron: I'm a bit schizophrenic when it comes to dates actually 'cause ... I'll either do something really boring and cheesy like pizza and a movie. Melissa: That's not boring. Doron: Really? Melissa: Yeah. Doron: Well, it's traditional then. I'll say

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ralph: I have a reservation for a car. Clerk: What is the last name on the reservation? Ralph: Its Furcal. Clerk: Just one moment. I have a reservation for Ralph Furcal, picking up today and returning on the 19th. Ralph: Yes, thats right. I reserved

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Dialogue 1 (Xiao Gao is checking into a hotel. Jing Jing plays the part of the front deskemployee) 小高正在办理酒店入住,京晶扮演酒店前台 JJ: Hello, sir. How may I help you? 京晶:您好,先生,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

我想我已经预定了三个晚上。 I think I have a reservation for three nights. 请告诉我你的名字。 May I have your name,please? 是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。 Yes,we have a room reserved for you. 抱歉,我们没有你的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

1. Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿? 还能这样说: Where can I get tickets? Where is the booking-office? 应用解析: be in an office 在办事处工作; be in office 在职,当政; be out of office 离职; out of offi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Subject:Honesty is the best policy. 迷你对话A: I will tell you a secret. I have kept several cargoes for reservation. 我告诉你一个秘密,我私自保留了一些财物。 B: Oh, pal, you had better confess the truth to your boss. Honest

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Topics: Famous Songs: Kumbaya; Crater Lake National Park; free time versus spare time; at the end versus in the end; booking versus reservation Words: spiritual to pass down campfire calming effect to sway crater volcano lodge rim trail indigenous pi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe